Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1538&start_row=1

THE BEAST IS REVEALED, ALLAH IS THE ANTICHRIST

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAHwitness Sent: 7/4/2006 9:37:18 AM

IN THE TRUE NAME OF THE HOLY FATHER, IN THE TRUE NAME OF THE HOLY SON, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THE BEAST IS REVEALED

Revelation 13:16-18

16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Antichrist is one that pose as the Almighty while denying the fact that Jesus Is GOD and Savior.

Let's think of characters that could fit perfectly in the phrame of Antichrist. The one I have in mind is allah.

Some will, and have pointed out that allah is the arabic word for One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed, just as the english word for it is GOD (even though ILLAHI is the accurate arabic word for GOD and allah is what the god of the quran/islam is called), I must point out that the significance is not put on the word allah, but the character who is worshiped as the author of the quran. and from now on, when i write allah, you will know that I am talking about the god of islam. I would also like to mention that (in the old testament) Ba'al was one of the Canaanite gods, the supreme male divinity of the Phoenician and Canaanitish nations.The word "Ba'al" means "lord", and it was used to describe a number of Canaanite gods. Through Moses JAH gave strong consequences (death) for those who worshipped Baal (Numbers 25:3-5).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- In the quran, allah denies the fact that The Holy Trinity exist and he also denies that Christ is Lord and Savior

Quran sura 4: And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"' yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him,

Quran Sura 5:72-73, 5:75 'They do blaspheme who say: 'God is Christ the son of Mary.' They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a trinity: for there is no God except one God Allah. If they do not desist from their word of blasphemy, verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.'

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Quran Sura 18:4-5 And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son. They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie.

Mark 1:10-11 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Quran Sura 5:17: 'In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say:' Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between.

Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

John 14:6 " Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Those who say allah and The Holy Trinity is the same need to stand corrected. They can not be the same when one denies the other. allah claims that one will pretty much go to hell for worshiping the Holy Trinity/Yahushua (to worship any god other than allah alone is the only unforgivable sin in islam, it’s called shirk.) while Yahushua Says He is The Only Way To Eternal Life.

There are thousands of fake gods in this world, But allah is the only one that has almost 2 billion followers, and deny The Holy trinity while he claim to be The GOD of Israel.

Many of Jesus “followers”, Both "rasta" and "christian" seem to have some kind of acceptance for allah and fail to see who he is since he credit Jesus the title "prophet". They fail to see that calling the CREATOR a Creation, is as absurd as something can get. An Antichrist is one who is posing as the Almighty while denying That Jesus Is GOD and savior. allah (The Beast) and his quran is obviously as Anti-Christ as something can get. And muhammad was his false prophet. This is clear without him (allah) even fitting into the description of THE beast in the book of revelation. But guess what...He does!!!

Revelation 13: 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Score means twenty, and twenty multiplied by three is sixty. So the verse tells us that The number we need to calculate is 666. Numerologists often reduce a number or word by a process known as digit summing. In the case of a number, you take the sum of all of the digits of the number, and if the result is a number with 2 or more digits you add up the digits of that number; you repeat the process recursively until you arrive at a single-digit number.

6+6+6 = 18

1+8 = 9

Today, when people use numerology to calculate the number of the beast, They use the value of the letters in "his name". In some languages, all letters have numerical values, and in those languages that dont, People use the position of the letter in the alphabet to determine its "numerical value". But those calculations will always carry flaws since the number of the name will vary depending on what language you use to calculate it.

But there is ONE language that is just as Ancient as it is Global. And that is the language of Numbers/Maths. For example, in all languges a 7 is a 7. Even if its not written the same way, it still represent the sum of seven. And as we know, the Beast will be global. What we should calculate is not the Number of each letter in his name, but simply as the bible verse says;

"17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Let's calculate The Number of allah’s name. Allah has 99 names, The number of his name (literally) is 99.

And the number of his name is ninetynine in all languages, it doesnt matter where you go, it doesnt change.

And when u calculate 99 (9+9) you get the number 18 which is 6 times three (6+6+6)

The number 18, the outcome of 99 provides you with the same number as 666 does that number is 9 (1+8 = 9)

Some will act as if i ordered a crusade on muslims, But i have not done such thing. I didnt even mention the word Muslim until NOW. I have not even said that You shouldnt be allowed to worship allah if you wish. JAH has given us free will and we are free to do what we please with it. I dont think islam should be banned and muslims killed or ANYTHING like that. They have the right to exercise their free will and chosen faith.
JAH has Simply used IanI and told IanI to point out to those who claim to be His children who allah is. Then they are allowed to do what they please with it.

The last 3˝ years of The Great Tribulation has now Started.

Those who can hear will hear, those who cant hear will see, those who cant see will feel. What they will feel is Pain and Agony.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 7/4/2006 11:03:25 AM

Iman was born on the 18th of january.
Iman can calculate that I is the beast
the date of I birth is 18 (6+6+6)
January is the first of the month.
The devil was the first to leave Jah (As far as we know)

Might not be a strong point but if you start calculating..any one can become the antichrist.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 7/4/2006 3:03:14 PM

"Noone should should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." -- H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I

JAHwitness,

Why does the I spend this kind of energy tearing down the faith of others? Searching out what is wrong with the faith of others rather than searching the goodness in your own faith? Is this following the examples set for InI by Christ and Selassie I?

If you are right and all other interpretations of Jah are wrong, is that because of how great you are or is it because you have been blessed with this knowledge? If you are blessed with this gift (that you did nothing to deserve) doesn't that give you a great responsibility to mankind? Shouldn't you be as selfless and noble as His Majesty and as self-sacrificing and humble as Jesus,showing God's Love to the lowly sinners ??

The pulse of the Nyahbinghi heartbeat rhythm forIver reminds InI "Do Good, Do Good"

Messenger: penny Sent: 7/10/2006 1:55:48 PM

did you do any research before you posted this.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I