Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1533&start_row=1

They are kiilling the children before InI eyes

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 7/2/2006 11:54:47 AM

InI know they are physically brutalizing and killing Jah children in the thirld world, but what's going on right here in the cold heart of Babywrong?

Yesterday Iman walked into a so-called music festival. It was a beautiful sunny day with families everywhere enjoying themselves.

Almost immediately upon I entry into the area, I sighted a Coke exhibit set up to one side. There was a stage with four or five chairs set out in a row facing the passers by. On each chair was a very young child with a blind-fold on! Each child had thrust into his/or her hand a small plastic cup containing that vile bile called coke. A bald-head with a microphone was the master of ceremonoies encouraging the activity and luring more victims.

I man felt vexed. My whole body shivered with anger. All I could do was to shout to the youth: "don't believe them children. The are lying to you. That stuff is bad for you." Then I asked the baldhead why he's pushing chemicals and sugar to the youth. He retorted: "Coke has 0 sugar" laughed, turned to the youth and said: "that man doesn't know what he's talking about" and continued on.

I sighted the father of another child in front of the stage, smiling, handing his baby a free sample as a I walked away. I pray for guidance and salvation.

Later the same day, Iman was approached by another baldhead, young daughter in towe, who told me how his daughter wanted to be the next Anthony Robins (Robs InIs), one of the "top fifty businessmen in the world"according to this baldhead . I man asked him what those fifty had done for the world that he so encouraged his daughter to be one of them. He had no answer. He just continued with his cheap, cheezy, pyramid scheme propganda with a glazed, zombie-like look on his face. While all the while, the little girl stood by him getting her preachings and teachings.

Two examples of what Iman sighted in one day right here in Vancouver, Canada, to share with the I them my bredrin and sistren.

Jah help InI.

Guidance.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 7/3/2006 4:16:20 PM

Yes I Bredrin, the I speak Truth

You and I are not responsible for the fact that we see these truths and others do not, that is Jah's blessing unto InI and it comes with responsibility.

Remember that these parents love their children and want what is best for them. These parents are victims as much as their children are. These are not sinners who deserve fyah, but rather lost sheep who need the loving guidance of a shepard. Let fyah rain down pon dem who knowingly hurt the youth.

The I shows wisemind in asking that man what good has been done by those he wants his daughter to emulate, LOVE.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I