Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1528&start_row=11

Justification of Rasta Faith

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/23/2006 5:39:11 AM

nice reasonment. I am white/native and I have heard it all. Where I live I have no ras, well just met 2 sistren from another town. I am viewed as a white girl wanting to be jamaican. I man is jamaican so that why im ras, so forth. The stereotype bout jamaica irritates I, but thats the babywrong conditioning. I do not get the respect really, but I don't care. I used to care what ignorant ppl. thought, but I can tell u this, once u a ras, u a ras. I am no wannabe or bob marley wanna be. I am a serious empress who Jah came to chose. It is not I n I place to decide who is ras or not. I give thanx for all tho, cause it build I to have a greater wise-mind and overstanding. I n I don't chose who Jah give certains gifts to or who Jah use as prophets, prophetesses, so forth. Jah is gathering all him children from the four corners of the earth. Once u stand in Jah light, once u stand for truth, human rights and justice, its judgement. But, keep loving Jah and follow HIM words and do rastafari works as best as u can, and that what matter. In I all different but one. One perfect heart of love!
But, I say this, if u truly do not embrace fully who u are and love urself, the pressure of babylon can get to u. I have recently(after going astray) really really embraced Iself completely, and now no words move I. I only care bout wat Jah thinks, cause when it come down to it, jah will be the one judging. When I say move I, I mean ones ignorance and judgement. blessed

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 7/23/2006 10:35:36 AM

greetings with Iternal Love and Raspect

Yes I sistren, Jah knows. If the I get Raspect anywhere itll be right here. Let Jah arise an let all his enemies scatta.

selah

Messenger: smokey Sent: 7/24/2006 3:29:18 AM

There is only one creator so if you know H.I.M. you will know the truth. What ever the nationality you are of does not matter we are all humans. Babylon will always try to bring you down, so stay strong they are ignorant to JAH's LIVITY!
ONE LOVE
ONE HEART!

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I