Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1520&start_row=1

the way of life - order of govt.

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/19/2006 9:22:19 PM

As long as someone tries to find himself justified because of his works in flesh, he has lost sight of God. God justifies us by our faith in him, in christ, not because of what we do. Our whole future as a people and as a nation rests on this single principle, and on our ability to incorporate it into our daily lives.

I want to point out, on a practical level, that there is a false word (interpretation of true religion, and of the bible and other scriptures, and of the words of righteous men) that is based on identifying people with their actions and not with their faith.
The words, sin, sinner, guilty, have been changed to make people separated from God, which has never been truth. The true, original meaning of these words simply indicate that people make mistakes, not that anything is wrong with their souls. The false interpretation is engineered to make people hate themselves and eachother, so that they are unable to regain their natural state.
When the true word speaks about people being evil, or separated from God, or losing their souls, or becoming the enemies of God, all these sayings are misinterpreted most times. These things are meant to show that a person has been unable to find the right path, not that they are spiritually (heartically) against God. The false interpretation is all about hating yourself and doubting eachother. The true interpreation is just about teaching people the facts about god's guidance.
The fact is that no matter how many times I and others say these things, people will see the truth and people will not see the truth. You can't make people see the truth by saying it. That's why we can't get caught up trying to make people see and agree on the truth. Order and peace cannot be achieved that way, and it is not the natural way of salvation and life. Life comes by those who know making life for themselves and taking control of the world by linking up with eachother for collective security.
Those who know are the only ones who can lead the way. Those with physical power are also the only ones who can lead the way. So put two and two together and you'll realize that we need to stop arguing or trying to teach people about the true way and about God's salvation, and that we need to dedicate our energies toward getting physical power. Leave the arguing for those who do not see that arguing can get them nowhere.
Those who argue are tied to the flesh way of seeing things. That's why they continue to argue. And those people cannot see that life comes by love and faith and not by works. They will always try to make the world better by works, and they are cut off fromthe higher vision of truth, that life comes by the spirit and not through works.
So those who want to argue, let then continue arguing. Fyah bun this and that is what they will continue to say on this site, and at other venues they'll spew the hate in a different format. They are lost in their feelings and ego, and cannot see the bigger picture. They may claim to know God and christ, and they may know a lot, and they may believe that they know the essence, but if they don't know that the way is not one of flesh, and that arguing about right and wrong leads us nowhere, then they do not know the whole truth - the essential truth. They misinterpret Nyah Binghi to be about trying to establish peace through physical means. They cannot see the truth, and we cannot stop them from seeing the lie. Only God can teach them, and on that day they will become true kings - leaders in righteousness.
I don't belittle them, because they are not belittled by this. They just don't know, and it means that their place is to not know. It means that in the revolution of righteousness to power and predominance in this physical realm, they cannot be leaders and instigators. Those who know must just separate themselves from the nonsense and move forward - not for the sake of forgetting the rest of the world, but so that we can move them forward into the new millenium.
Let those who have ears, hear and those with eyes, see.

Note, I don't need to call any names, or say any times when I think people have forgotten the truth. It's not my place to say who is who, but those who know will know themselves. When you identify yourself you need to train your mind to let go of harmful habits, which connect your actions to concepts of right and wrong. These weaken your power. Only those with greater power will be able to take up roles of authority in the physical world. We who understand the essential truth must increase our power through training ourselves, so that we are able to rule the world the right way.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/19/2006 9:38:17 PM

2 Peter 1
As we know Jesus better, his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive his own glory and goodness! And by that same mighty power, he has given us all of his rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in his divine nature.
So make every effort to apply the benefits of these promises to your life. Then your faith will produce a life of moral excellence. A life of moral excellence leads to knowing God better. Knowing God leads to self-control. Self-control leads to patient endurance, and patient endurance leads to godliness. Godliness leads to love for other Christians, and finally you will grow to have genuine love for everyone. The more you grow like this, the more you will become productive and useful in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But those who fail to develop these virtues are blind or, at least, very shortsighted.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 6/20/2006 10:44:14 AM

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 6/20/2006 9:10:48 PM

Faith without works is dead. Word without works is death. Love without works is death. Life without work is death.Faith works with love.Love works with faith. Faith must be manifested by one's conduct.
Test each spirit, God in flesh is Christ teachment, God is spirit is Anti-christ colonialism philosophy.This is the anciency of everliving days.

Natural reality the essence of a consistent duality of manifestations:

male and female
light and dark
day and night
heat and cold
Right and Wrong
Good and Evil
God and Satan
Black and White

One can see a man face but one cannot see man heart, through your works everyone can see your heart and soul. Word and works go together hand in hand.

Almighty God is a Living Man. Man Know thyself. The essence and eminence of the wisdom of the ancient ages; God is Man to His creatures. The Golden Truth of the ages, the flesh of Man is the dwelling place of the ALmighty God, HIM tabernacle. The Church is more than merely a building, it is the physical spiritual and mental manifestation of Godliness. Right and Wrong is a natural reality and a fact of livity. Right over Wrong Stand Black over White as Lucifer Kingdom must fall in this time. God and Godess Kingdome soon to reign in equality and justice, glory and majesty.Man of Right is God in Flesh.
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Mighty Heavenly Father Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari the Almighty God Jah Rastafari Great and Thunderable God Jah Rastafari Selah Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 6/20/2006 9:20:35 PM

There is no safer anchorage for our learning, our lives and our actions than that provided by divine teachings coupled with the best in human understanding. The leaders developed here should be guided by the fundamental values and the moral power which have for centuries constituted the essence of our religious teachings.

Emperor Haile Selassie I Negus Negusti Jah Rastafari

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 6/21/2006 11:57:32 AM

Gideon,

By Faith in god and Jesus' example we learn and see and know how to live our lives, this is what guides our choices and results in good works. We still make mistakes, which is okay, god knows we make mistakes. However, I do not believe that someone can have strong faith (if there is something like weak or strong faith - which I believe there is only faith or no faith) and at the same time live his life apart from Jesus example - which is a good righteous life. So good deeds come through faith but they are one. I dont see how someone living a constant life of bad deeds that go against Jesus way can truly have faith, however that does not mean that this situation can change for anyone.

Faith, works, all are one

Blessings

Bergy

Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/22/2006 9:33:05 PM

Everywhere you go in life you will have a physical location, but life is not about your physical location.
Right and wrong is a real part of life, but life is not about right and wrong.
Actions always contain elements of right and wrong, but a person's role in what he does cannot be defined by the rightness or wrongness of his actions.
Life is about people, about choice. Choices result in actions that can be judged as right and wrong, but the choices themselves cannot be judged according to the judgement of the actions.
Right and wrong are just words we use to describe the beneficialness of an action. But choices are made up of more than the actions that they create.
For example, choices include the whole situation, the whole history of the person, as well as their character. The rightness or wrongness of an action does not indicate the character of a person who does that thing. It does not say who they are. Who a person is is one of many factors that influence choices.

So what I am saying is simply that you cannot know anything about people, in terms of who they are, by looking at the things they do. It is only by faith, and not by sight, that we can know anything about people (ourselves and eachother).
Faith, love and works do come together, but only God knows how they come together. The tradition of trying to judge people by their actions is pure folly, because true judgement cannot be achieved by looking at actions alone. That's the point I'm making.
And that's why people who think that way can never see things the way I see it. They believe in their ability to discern love and faith by looking at people's actions. All this belief boils down to in practical terms is favoritism, clannishness, and fear of people who are different. It is the way of the mindless mob, or of the beast. They cannot let go of it because they believe that it's all they have. They base nations, laws, organizations and all their thinking concerning justice and righteousness on a false principle. They use words like, God, truth, love, faith and religion with no concept of what they really mean.
When I say that love is in the heart, and not perceivable from the outside, they are afraid because what I am saying spells destruction for their little groups, in which they place their trust.
They will be able to quote from the bible and the words of great, true men, but they misinterpret because they do not understand the true nature of spirituality. God's word will say again and again that faith, love and works come together. It is true. But to try discerning spiritual reality by analyzing physical actions is like trying to figure out people's thoughts by looking at their physical location.
People's thoughts result in changes in their location, so that they go where they go, but you can't read their thoughts by looking at where they go, because there is much more to it that that. Same thing for the connection between love/faith, and works.
When God reveals spiritual truths to us, we can then sometimes see physical evidence of the revelation he has given to us. But physical evidence can never reveal spiritual knowledge to anyone. Spirituality is discerned spiritually.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 6/22/2006 10:10:33 PM

Gideon give me your thoughts on this part from Paul's Letter to the Romans

[6] Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
[7] To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Works and faith are one, but faith comes first and what you said about knowing someone by his works (or something to this matter) it is true since you do nto know if someone is a christian by his her actions but that does not mean that good works are not important part of faith and serving our lord.
this is my faith and it cannot be shaken

Blessings

Bergy

Messenger: Natty Kongo Sent: 6/23/2006 12:02:19 AM

hotep
fiyah bun all da missionary white wolves in black sheep coverings! parading, infiltrating and white washing RASTAFARI as a happy hippy 'one love', 'don't jugde', lets all start havin interracial sex propaganda! If de ones know the thunderable one called JAH RASTAFARI they would not tell the I not to jugde. Why judge not? we shall judge all de time...but JAH seh judge righteously seen? Judge as yuh wuld like to be judged seen?

RASTAFARI brings judgement upon dis babylonian white supremacy satanic global murderous order dat are done nuthing but destroy and pollute de earth, the air, and Jah-Jah seas seen. So how can de Is fi tell IanI not to judge? RASTAFARI ha kum to bring red hot fiyah and judgement upon da head of babylon man. peace and love is de IanI motto seen? cos peace an love is da only force dat haffi establish Iternally everliving seen? but in dis iwa in dis current trod inna babylon, itz only war and hatred dat are go on seen? too much sufferations for suffering humanity dat are Afrikan in orgination seen? so it has to be judgement! JAH-JAH fiyah haffi bun in dis i-time! not even da dog dat piss on da walls of babylon shall escape dis judgement! all haf fi dis JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELLASIE I guan DIE Jah seh.
RASTAFARI is not a 'one love rasta' ting you know? it's about establish Jah government upon de earth seen? how can de ones dat are non Afrikan seh dem are sight RASTAFAR I then dem are say dem cyan embrace BLACK SUPREMACY? Me are tell you dem are snakes and vipes! Jah Fiyah haffi burn dem ! de I Movement called Rastafari is about establishing sum BALANCE upon da earth seen? IanI are Angels of Jah seen? Black leberation cos de Afrikan is de most downpressed man inna babylonain shitstem yuh no see? so dem cyan confuse Black Suprmacy with White supremacy. white supremacy is bout butchering everything dats dem are look at dats not white aryan seen? its aboyut destruction. Black supremacy are seh every vine to its own fig tree seen? Afrika for de Afrikans, at home and abroad seen? no non-Black/Afrikan one is butchered or brutalized under black supremacy. so how can one u rope man come and tell the I him are sight RASTAFARI, him are hail King Selassie as de KINg of Irations and de King of Creations, and Earth Rightful Ruler, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah selah. and dem wann fi repariate wit de Afrikan dat was brutalized in babylon to Ethiopia? wat? to do wat? continue white domination inna Zion? Fiyah bun dat!!! Rasta haffi take dem to da Red HOTTEST palce on earth! seen how dem are go survive living naturally in da forests of ghana, nigeria, senegal, mali with I. if de i so called white rasta fi cliam him asight RASTAFARI and him are hail da KING of Kings, then instead of him comin and argue with I on how His Majesty say 'until the color of a man skin is of no more significant than the color of his eyes it are fi war', dem should go tell dem white u ropean nieghbour bout Jah Rastafari. and dem should act as agents of de so called peace and love dat dem are shout bout all da time and go to dat dem nazi brethern dat haffi have a big hitler reasoniing secession next door to dem. preach Rastafari peace and love to yuh seeds seen? dem are da ones haffi govern wit dem IMF, WTO, G8, USA, NATO, UN, EU, Roman-Vatican, British Commonwealth, and have all da instruments of babylonian white supremacist isms and shism working for dem seen?.
His Majesty seh '(Until) the color of a man skin...' note de word 'Until'. dat time has not come yet! in dis itime its only WAR dat are guan seen? cos White supremacy is still raping, subjucating, brutalizing, dowpressing. brain-washing wit all dem satanic religions and dem white gods and jeeesuzzzz, Fiyah Bun dat white jeeeesuzz!!! da same blue-eyed pale faced murderer and rapist image dem are use to mind control and white wash Jah iden with dem so called christain cultural colonization. RASTAFARI is come to uplift de banner of de Black Afrikan culture and spirituality and lead Jah Iden to de naturally way of living dat will lead to everliving in peace and harmony wit all de iniverse.

My lords and empresses Jah seh look out for all de false prohets and wolves in sheep clothing dat would come out posing as afrikan liberator. Know thyself Blackman.

Mercy gone judgement haffi come! War on babylon!
JAH! Rastafari. One Black Lion heart everytime. Blessed!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 6/23/2006 9:38:49 AM

So, once you burn dem out, then what?

How can you fight fire with fire if you want to grow food?

What is the diffrence between a government of war and inequality and the government who burns them out and takes over?

If you are judging, burning and destroying Babylon, who's planting the seeds of change and teaching the truth to the youth?

If Jah will judge them and burn them out then why are you doing it?

What are you supossed to be doing anyway?

What is your plan for judgment day, or are you exempt from judgment?

If Babylon's system is everywhere, where are we all going to go to avoid fayah and live peacefully?

Who's going to rebuild after Babylon has fallen?

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I