Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1518&start_row=1

Jahway

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/18/2006 1:58:24 PM

Blessed! Jah Rastafari! Jahway is the only way for i even the i,any other way could be satan way.Isaiah say Jah but they a say yah,Elijah say jah but they a say yah,Moses always say jah and they still a yah.Exalt him by his name Jah,he who ride on the wings of the wind.Me say jah and me still yah. Jah Rastafari! Jah jah. Jahrsalem jahover,jahovah,jah the lord Rastafari. J A H! If u speak hebrew we excuse u for sying Yah! But jah is found in the older hebrew testament,and other old testaments. Jah Rastafari Jes,-.us christ Haile I Selah,ssie I son of most high Jah abbajahni,Immanuel,Melchezidek I

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/18/2006 2:15:51 PM

O Jahrusalem come unto jah!

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/18/2006 2:16:07 PM

O Jahrusalem come unto jah!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2006 3:09:28 PM

Blessed iyah
Im not sure which "older" text you are mentioning but
J is the last final and most recent alphabet to be added into the english language.
In Ithiopa InI say Eyasus not Jesus, as far as i know when Yashua (Eyesus, Jesus) was trodding the earth the letter J didnt even exist yet . so I dont know how Isaiah or Moses could know of a letter not yet in existence
InI in Ithiopia say Yerusalem not Jerusalem
InI say Yehuda not Judah
If you speak Amharic u dont say Judah Ambessa (Lion of Judah) you would say Yehudah Ambessa

Blessed love
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2006 12:50:41 AM

If you take a look at the letter J in many European countries, you will see that J is a "Y" sound and not the typical english "J" sound.

And most of the countries in Europe also say Yesus, not Jesus.

But I still say Jah and not Yah. I know who I am speaking to and the Most High also knows.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/19/2006 10:34:45 AM

Jah man!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I