Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1513&start_row=1

calling any jacksonville florida idrens

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/12/2006 7:53:53 PM

greetings blessed heart of love. I have a sistren who is working in europe, but her Kingman live in jacksonville fl. She was emailed by someone that he was sent to the hospital. I don't even know them, but she emailed a rasta group in yahoo. But, then again, I n I don't need to know each other name cause I n I all children of Jah. Now the drs. say he may not live due to pnemonia. From her statement, she feels they are not caring for him properly. It sounds like he could die if he doesn't get proper treatment. I wish i could fly there, jah know I would, but cannot. Please if anyone can go and advocate for him. I have emailed many rasta groups and none respond. I don't overstand! What are words of wise-mind and overstanding without works. If u cannot help, please atleast pray for the kingmon. Please take a moment and pray for Jason Salie.

give thanx,

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 6/13/2006 8:47:04 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Jah shall prevail mon', di I mos jus' cal an HIM neem an HIM shal
conqua

Let Jah arise an di wicketman scatta
Selam

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/13/2006 9:26:24 AM

Blessed

As far as Iman know, many of the Rases from that areas who have internet acces are somehow at myspace to be found. But I know it is not easy to locate anyone special through myspace. But I think this should be a try, because really many Rasses from that areas are online on myspace.

I pray that you find out something.

Selah

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 6/14/2006 8:14:42 AM

Greetings I

I send forth I prayers. Jah Guidance.

Blessed be.

Messenger: Natasha Lee Sent: 8/31/2006 3:56:01 PM

Would you,please, let me know how is Jason Salie doing?! My name is Natasha. Just want to let you know that I might be one of his friends here. i've been praying for his healing. Thank you for your reply.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/1/2006 11:33:39 PM

Blessed Heart of Love! It is a long story, but I not definate how he is. Link I at empress4iva@yahoo.com and I will explain more. Give thanx, love love

Messenger: Natasha Lee Sent: 9/6/2006 12:40:19 PM

Well, I might be mistaken. Please, tell me how old is Jason? May be it's possible that is not the same Jason Salie. But I still pray for healing. Thank you for the reply.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I