Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1508&start_row=1

STar of david Or Lucifer

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 6/11/2006 7:34:18 AM

Greetings, Empress Prophecy told I bout a website that "explained" why the star of david, is actually a pagan symbol.
http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/starof.htm

Sorry but i cyaant mek a quick link

Oneness and Love

Messenger: YAHbeba Sent: 6/11/2006 4:19:42 PM

Much respect and love to you all

First, thanks for the animation to think about this often used sign in I n I livity
It is very important to know the history of this symbol; nobody should use it frivolously when it could even stand for a thing like you called “satan”
So, I really tried to figure out where it really comes from…the problem: it is used in nearly every main religion all over the world and every belief has its own story about that sign….

I haven’t found out yet what kind of possible history sounds familiar to me….but after meditating over this topic this is no longer the most important factor to me

For me personally, it helped to learn about the different meanings what the star stands for….
Till yet, I haven’t found out a meaning which I didn’t liked about the sign
But my personal meaning of the star is (for me!) more important than any other meanings anyway!

After such a long history of this star, it seems nearly impossible to make out where it originally came from….the only thing what I could do is to find out what the star stands for me

I personally love this symbol for its simplicity…the mystical union of the two triangles tell the ancient story of JAH and his creation
For me it is a symbol of the everliving and well thought-out circle of life
Simple a symbol of oneness with JAH and his creation
(But as I said, everyone has to figure out its own meaning to know how to handle this star)

ONE LOVE

Messenger: Natty I Sent: 6/12/2006 1:03:11 AM

Greetings,
I just have to say beware of that mark of the beast that will sneak in and try to confuse. This mark can and will confuse as many as it can and it will appear anywhere. Someone can else place this mark of the beast into any topic and cuz confusing. That's the sneaky thing about it.

Jah Guidance.

Messenger: YAHbeba Sent: 6/12/2006 3:29:08 AM

I know what you mean and I have to say that the symbol is nothing really important to me...I don´t wear it to feel protected by it like many others do (it is meant to be a undestroyable shield in some cultures)
I would never use a symbol for a certain function because it is just a man-made thing and is as helpless as any other false god
but nevertheless I like the star for what he stands for (me!) and yet I haven´t found any reason to think that it would be condemnable to handle with this star...

love & respect

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/12/2006 9:38:48 AM

Bless

MY KING does not wear the symbol of the beast! Look at His Majesty and see him showing King David Royal Magan.

Selah

Messenger: PraiseYeJAH Sent: 6/12/2006 9:48:55 AM

Praise Ye JAH. The Star of David is the symbol of I&I,Love&Inity. Praise Ye JAH

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/12/2006 11:20:09 AM

SEEN! The star of King David KIng Solomon cant not be Satan symbol.LOOK at his majesty and see,look at the new cross in his hand,look in his palace and on some the thrones u see the same star.This Star come from Acients times but the enemies betrayed the star,trying get powers from it.They even used the cross to try get socalled powers too,the betrayed our Acient symbols.This star have six pionts,because of that,i used to think it was a mark of the beast but when a look at it,i realise it is the two temples we had build since Acient times in one.Satan Using our symbols so beaware.Because of this jah make me draw a seven point star,the star of Selassie and the khemet Acient Cross of Ethiopia Egypt. one love

Messenger: Natty I Sent: 6/12/2006 1:22:38 PM

Greetings,
When I was speaking about the mark of the Beast, I wasn't calling the Trinty star the mark of the Beast. I was referring to that evil number that just keeps on appearing all bout. That is the number that just keeps on appearing in every topic and its gonna cause lots of confusion.

Beware but have no Fear cuz JAH will be There and Here

I-n-I Love
JAH Love
One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/14/2006 11:32:07 PM

This is easy to seal. The star of David just like everyother symbol that we see Pagans using, the US government the eagle, red, white and blue, democracy all of these things including the star of david, all go back to Kemet, The land of the blacks. But the white man couldn't leave it be.

Never stray from the Highest, Who is His Imperial I-jesty, Haile I Rastafari, Selah!

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 6/15/2006 12:51:51 PM

eagles in ancient Ifrica ...interesting

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I