Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1504&start_row=1

Leave all judgement to jah

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/8/2006 10:19:48 AM

Any time I man talk truths and righteousness,here comes another one take awaying my sayings or dividing my sayings,Instead they add to my sayings and multiply the livitical sayings that were giving unto us. Who are them to judge i so and jah say leave all judgement unto him. one love,one birth

Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/9/2006 5:35:13 PM

Nobody divided the I sayings. Everything is more life. I don't see any conflict or division or argument. It is not so.
How can ones respond to the I and the I call that division? That make no sense. It is that the I sight up a stiffnecked vibration that cause that to seem like division. It is the same light shine forth through the I that shine forth through those who respond, so it is no division or conflict. It is oneness all the time.

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 6/23/2006 5:12:08 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Tru dat...no divisian inna dis trod,bot mi wan know som'tin' fram dat
Selasie son,if JAH ah onli judge whai di I judge imsef bout sightin'
righteous an' trut.Seen itren ONLI JAH AH TRUT" NO MAN KNOW DI TRUT',
IANI JUST TROD AN REASON AN LIVE.NO JUDGE ISEF NO ANY ADA MAN....

JAH ONLI AH CHRISTIAN - JOSEPH HILL

Jah arise an let wicketman scatta
Fya

Messenger: Natty Kongo Sent: 6/23/2006 10:46:06 AM

hotep

how can de I seh him not judge so none can judge him? and which 'Jah' are we talkin bout man? da fathom up in da skies datz an invisible 'spirit' or wat? cos de man must know dat RASTAFARI seh de Almighty Jah-Rastafari is everliving and everpresent inna de flesh seen?. I in Jah and Jah in I everytime...IanI and if IanI is de representative of HIM on dis earth, then wadda man seh? when IanI speak is it not wit de power of de Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Elect of Jah, the Light of the the world, the Living Most High God Jah RastafarI dat dwell in I dat make I speak?

RASTAFARI and HIM seh IanI Kingdom and inheritance is on dis earth yeh? not up in de skies or on da moon or on jupiter or pluto somewhere, seen?. If Jah Ras Tafari has blessed Ise with such an inheritance like dis wat yuh seh? dat IanI cayna accept da responsiblity of tending to I Father's pasture and offering I counsel and passing I judgments on da running of tings and ones?

As Jah lives, the Ise shall surely judge everytime, tell yuh rite bout now. All Jah-Jah fi seh is judge righteously...judge ones as yuh would like to be judged seen.? If the I cheat, steal, deal deceitfully wit I bredda, murder and rape, plunder and downpress de sufferah, de judgement from Jah as well as man is DEATH! now de judgement comes not at a fixed time seen? maybe I judgement comes at da 7th hour, or de 7th day, or de 7th month or de 7th year or maybe da 7th century to come but as Jah lives, and as de Sun rises to de occassion daily at it's appointed time without fail, judgement shall surely come man!

From dis IanI can say wit absolute surety dat as da Sun rises everyday, and as Jah lives, Babylonian civilization of death and worshippers of de dead, shall surelly be destroyed! cos its very foundation was established by mass genocide and exterminations, robbery and theivery, enslavement and encorachment, brutalization and subjucation, rapes and castrations, and it by no means is remoseful or repentant but is continually mastering de 'art' of killing and playing 'god' wit treachery and contempt towards all de Laws of Nature and de Most High God Jah RastafarI to Do de man consider dis 'judging ones'? even if IanI 'forgive and forget' as babylon and de decietful so called christians hypocritically rant to I Black Afrikans all de time, JUDGEMENT will still surely come!

JAH! Rastafari! JUDGEMENT on de wicked! Nyabinghi red hot burning Fiyah on da heads of de snakes and vipers! DEATH and DESTRUCTION within de gates of Babylon until it crumples down!

One Black Lion Heart everytime. Blessed!

Messenger: zionI Sent: 6/23/2006 11:24:42 AM

"Third, in every line in this history, where the name of another person is mentioned, it is not through partiality or enmity—save in error—but You know that we are making our heart the judge to write only the truth." HIM

Inity my bredrin...

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I