Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1475&start_row=1

Movin to JA, some insight on acceptance would be appreciated.

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/19/2006 11:05:41 AM

greetings to all bredren an sitren in the name of Jah RasTafarI

Soon I am gonna be movin out of the U.S. I feel like a change in scenery would be nice and Jamaica is a thought for a place to live, primitively and happily.

One reason is to help extend I roots in RasTafarI for I daily livity. Im not to move there to be a tourist, I want to be around more soldiers of Jah, I and I people. I really dont feel that cause im of white skin color, that I would be looked down upon, for Jah, accepts all men of all color.

If anyI and everyI could give some feedback on what the I think, I would be much appreciable. Praise and thanks.

Blessed be to all I's, Jah Ras TafarI!!!

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/19/2006 12:21:16 PM

Does the I already have friends and contacts in JA? If so I and I would say just work hard with them. Go to the country and just work farming and things. Don't be fearful just work to gain respect. There will always be racists and all of that but you gain raspect from the Immunity and the rest of the world (that is worth it) will see the works of the I. Blessed love and have a blessed journey. Guidance

Messenger: zionI Sent: 5/19/2006 2:09:47 PM

Another Ras Bredrin of I will be heading to JA same way as the I.

A part of this journey is faith. Faith that he who seeks shall find. Fear not oh mighty dread; even though the I walk through the valley, Jah is by your side.

Blessed be thine troddings.

In Peace.

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/19/2006 7:14:07 PM

Ites. Much thanks I Jah. praise and blessings

Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/23/2006 1:58:05 PM

Watch out when the Islands them vanish!

All Rasses fought and lived to LEAVE that Island and forward to Mt Zion, and now comes white Rasta and wants to go to the Island? I am not here to judge any man's way, but could you explain what purpose has this? I n I know there is still work todo inna JA and give thanks for the EMF and others who carry that on. But as His Majesty told I n I, carry on with the work and then hurry up and flee out of this burning city(Rev). Jamaica cannot be a future. It might be a temporary working place for I n I Souljah's mission, but no future. Israel know thyself.

Love and Light
Selah

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/23/2006 9:08:19 PM

greetings brethren an sistren

I move to JA is again to be Iditated on. I really want to be away from this country, JA is betta for I than whats happening in U.S. But i will Iditate on this. I know that I and I seek Zion, and JA was not to be I final place, that is Itheopia, JA was the first step to gettin closer. I dont mean to confuse or anger any brethren or sistren for my bein white or wantin to move to JA. I dont wanna cause commotion or anamosity for the I on top of what may presently on the I's shoulders.

One Love
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/24/2006 3:37:11 PM

Yes I brethren no problem. Much love still. I n I was just corious to get more insight. If the I feels that JA needs to be a step directing to Ethiopia, then be it so. But May I recommend something to the I, if you go to JA then do something important for the movement. Contact with the EMF there you can do really good works for I n I Ancients and maybe not only you will forward to Ithiopia but maybe you will also make that possible for I n I Elders in the EMF register.

Give Thanks
Blessed

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/26/2006 3:41:34 PM

greetings all in the name of Jah RasTafarI.

thats somewhat what i had in mind, much thanks for that plan.
RAS TAFARI!

Would the I be willing to tell I more about it? and to play soccer while I be there would be really nice also. Are there alot of Jah-Jah Idren here that play futball?

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 6/1/2006 10:36:27 AM

I am also dreaming of being in Jamaica for a while, to be more close to I'n'I bredrins and sistrens. What matters is "babylon's gold".
I think of how to finance my stay there, the solution on mi mind is to look for a job there, If anyone can help I will be very glad.
Professional I'm a teacher of Mathematics and Physics, my qualifications are BSc(Ed) and i'm still teaching here.
This will rise closeness between we as a community.

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 6/1/2006 10:38:38 AM

I am also dreaming of being in Jamaica for a while, to be more close to I'n'I bredrins and sistrens. What matters is "babylon's gold".
I think of how to finance my stay there, the solution on mi mind is to look for a job there, If anyone can help I will be very glad.
Professional I'm a teacher of Mathematics and Physics, my qualifications are BSc(Ed) and i'm still teaching here.
This will rise closeness between we as a community.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I