Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1461&start_row=11

prince emanuel edwards is not the christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/10/2006 9:43:07 AM

Blessed LOVE for this Blessed Reasoning

Give Thanks iyah Dreadnut for bringing so much to one point. It is the european view which prevents people from overstanding such deep blackness as Bobo Shanty. Overstanding is not the same as sharing the exact same views. I do not share Bobo views because Iman have an own revelation, but I overstand where they come from and I give thanks for them.
I would also never lift Elder Charles Edwards above any other elders of which I know they trod in Right. But for everyman there is a individual purpose, and for many there is the purpose to carry on RIGHTEOUSNESS in King Emmanuel Name and Spirit. And I also see and overstand where those Rasses and Elders come from who do not do so but still respect. There are many Angels like King Emanuel around. Angel is hebrew and only means Messenger. And a great messenger he is and many people he still reaches.
When I n I chant Nyahbinghi for ex last time for HIM Earthday the EABIC sent some Ifficial Ambassadors to keep the unity and harmony. A blessed thing to see Nyahbinghi and Bobo Priests in one spirit and love. The bobo carries a certain dignity and cleanliness and it always brightens my day when one of the Angels crosses I way and share some love and light.

To me it seems too many people judge too much and are too self-righteous. They uphold themselves and own views highest. But one day they will realize they are standing alone because they were so narrowminded not realizing the purpose of diversity in JAH plan.

When I once burned TTI runnings in the presence of some Ifficial Ingels from bobo Hill I was told that this has no use. And I was bunning very similarly as I see it here from certain Is and Is. And I was told to bring forward good works instead only fighting down other man's works. And the Prophets and Priests told me that everyman has his purpose and no one is to judge. And it made me think. Certain things must be burned! But they blaze even hotter when you show a good exemple instead. Show love for only love conquers hate and all evilness.

Heart of Love
Selah

Messenger: moksi jerry Sent: 5/10/2006 10:56:57 AM

no need . jah rastafari jesus christ is enough for me.believe what jou want to believe follow what jou want to follow .i will do the same.i do respect that emanuel edwards has done alot for his people,but i accept rastafari and jesus alone as the messiah.when i follow rastafari i will never go wrong for sure.sorry. freedom for the human race black white jellow brown.free africa free america free europe free the whole earth .blessed is the lord Jah Rastafari.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/10/2006 1:34:51 PM

moksi jerry

Call the congress! Its time to shut your young, young mouth. I can already tell, your about 17 years old maybe older, and you've never attended Nyahbinghi or Bobo service. And my suggestion to you is until you accomplish more than Emmanuel has for this movement, then shut your ignorant mouth. I'm tired of you little kids running your little kid mouths trying to come in here declaring whos who in this movement what doctrine is acceptable and what isn't, and you haven't attended Ises thats Ifficial.

Have you been to Bobo Hill? NO! Until you have you just have diarrea coming out your mouth.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/10/2006 3:39:19 PM

Give thanks bredda Nyah. Uplifting.

Easy bredda Dreadnut, the I cant let one bring thee out of thy humble meditation so easily. Father Time is the Teacher

Bless Up
Rastafari

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/10/2006 5:02:23 PM

Blessed Love My Lord

Iman is the same Angel who come to reasoning on righteousness of salvation, came to just share the good news and not bicker and fuss.
This is not the way Bobo Shanti move. I and I are the meek of the earth.

With no apology Jes-us Christ never die, Him rise from the grave and walk with us in flesh. Ascend to Mt Zion heights and sit up on the Right side of Our Father Mighty Emp Haile Selassie I the Ancient of Days( Daniel 7,v9) and prepare the golden city for us. Then HIM come back to turn the hearts of Israelites onto our God and King and lead us out of Babylon, Egypt Captivity and into Zion I Ethiopia the Land of Abraham.

Jes-us Christ is the Son of Our Imperial Majesty, the Ancient of Days. The Son and the Father is One. Jes-us Christ of Nazareth is Melhchsedk a I Priest whose order is eternal, He is also Our Father in Flesh at the same time, HIM Emp Haile Selassie I.The One who sent HIM is greater than He. Said way the Father and the Son is One.
Daniel 7 v 13

I close with 7 words of love Abuna is Love Let us All Love
Africa for the Black Israelite, the Africans, until Africa is free no nation will be free. Africa is the root of all life and world heads know this.SO Free Ethiopia and Free the Earth

My Lord Dreadnut, again i say, hold the heavens firm and pure, do not wrath cease from anger, obey thee the statutes and precepts of the Lord.Set yourself free with the dignity of peace and love,as King Selassie i show us. I know the i speak the truth but more time we have to convey it in a meeker way. A soft answer turneth away grievous wrath.Remember.Peace and Love bredren
Let the word of our mouth be acceptable in thy sight Most I Selassie i Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/10/2006 9:25:57 PM

It will be great when people finally See who they are and Live as they are to Live. As it is said, Ye are Gods, and all of ye are children of the Most High, but because people choose to walk like men instead of Man, then they will die like men and fall like one of the princes.

As I have reasoned before, One is not about a person being greater than another, it is about greatness in One. The Highest is Jah, and all who live as Jah are Jah. Not jahs or gods, but only One Jah.

That is why it is said in the scripture that He who Ivercomes will be given the throne to sit on. The same throne that was given to Christ by the Father. One throne, One Man, One God.

Learn to Live as One and you will also Ivercome, and will be given to sit on the throne, as Yeshua I was given to sit, as Selassie I was given to sit, as Emmanuel I was given to sit.

And don't think when a Man is God that He is exalting himself. There is no place for exaltation with One, that is a concept among the separate. Let a Man's Fruits show if He is God, and if he is God, he is One and it is good to Learn by His Example and Live the same.

I have shown on this website so many times and in so many ways that I and I are not to prop anybody up on an unreachable pedastel, but instead know that being God is not just for Them, but it is for all because that is how I and I were Created by the Most High. Learn to Live as One and never accept that it cannot be, or you will be accepting illusion.

Read and concentrate on the words of Christ in the Bible and you will see the same thing.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/11/2006 11:51:35 AM

brilliantly spoken

RSK

Messenger: EmpressCarla Sent: 5/11/2006 11:50:54 PM

Blessings

Truthful, helpful and heartical reasoning, Ark I...as usual.

"Learn to Live as One and never accept that it cannot be, or you will be accepting illusion."

Not to be negating anyone's faith, but I must say that this is what the Jesus Christians fail to see. This is how they excuse their so-called "sins". They accept the illusion and resign that they are not perfect. Yet I and I ARE perfect! For everything in Iration is perfect!

Be blessed.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/12/2006 2:33:15 AM

I would say that everything was Created Perfect, but much of Creation has been given the choice to be imperfect. And most, including myself, still live in imperfection, some worse than others.

But what I am today doesn't limit I tomorrow, it doesn't even limit I this second. The only thing that limits I is I Faith and choice. So I am working to change both, strengthening I Faith and learning to make the right choices, until I Live as I was Created to be.

Without this Iverstanding, I will limit myself by thinking that I am where I am not. When I know where I am, I know what direction to go to reach I destination.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/12/2006 8:33:16 AM

sound reasoning takes me to words of my father

"I may have done what they say I did, but I'm not who they say I am"

RSK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I