Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1458&start_row=1

Man of Right is God in Flesh

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/7/2006 8:14:28 AM

Holy Emmanuel I Selasssie i Jah Rastafari

Give thanks for the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress True Divine Church of Salvation. The people above all kingdoms, standing Governmntally, Parliamantally, Churchically, Sabbathically. The 5th Kingdom of Christ come to bring back the world to its Natural state of Right. To land each and every man and woman under his and her own vine and fig tree. Afica for the Africans, those at home and us abroad. Freedom Redemption International Repatriation. Calling upon all World heads, UN, Intenational Court of Justice, QE 2 and her host. Bring forward an international peace call, free Ethiopia, free Earth.

Give thanks for the Man of R who come lay the Foundation of the earth, Melchisedek the King of Salem, the Black Christ in Flesh, the Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th, Negro Secretary General standing firm at Hell Gate Egypt Jamaica, pleading with Pharaoh to free His people out of bondage.

You do not see Emperor Haile Selassie on His throne not because He is Dead. The Almighty God cannot die. He leave those who reject Him and go to the tall structure of His Holy Priest, His Son, King Emmanuel and build Black Supremacy in Righteousness of Salvation in all heart of all flesh.

They shall neither thirst nor shall they hunger for the Lamb who sitteth upon the throne is in the midst of them and shall feed them. Rev 6. Jah Rastafari

Messenger: moksi jerry Sent: 5/7/2006 9:01:11 AM

emanuel is not the the christ.and certainly not melchisedek.as jesus said ,many will come in my name saying i am christ.only selassie I can claim that he is christ and he never did so.he that exalted himself shall be abased.emanuel to me is a false christ a charlatan.its only jesus and selassie I,jesus and selassie I are for all people the whole earth,emanuel only seems to speak of the redemtion of black people,what about the white brown and yellow people.jou cant fool me,its only Jah Rastafari jesus christ.be careful.i am sure jou want to fire burn me now for this,but jou can never cath me .rastafari

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/7/2006 9:31:47 AM

Blessed Love

Give Thanks for the WordSOUND my Lord.

To the other man deh:
Whom did your comment help? Who did it uplift? Who did it bring forward, higher, better? Was it not only a comment of jealousy and envy, a comment of breaking down instead of building up? I do not come to fyah bun, because you yourself have already bun enuff fyah, a fyah over your own people who you should love but who you disrespect and try to humiliate instead. I do not share the faith of the EABIC either, but I know them are true and divine battlefield soldiers accomplishing true and big works. Words have power, you should not use them to easily, you bring seperation and damage over your own people through your lose tongue. Haile Selassie I came to Jamaica and shaked the hand of the man whose reputation you try to dirt here. Give Thanks for I n I elders who teach I n I humbleness, because look at yaself and see where the arrogance of the youths leads to. The snake biting its own tail. GROUND YASELF

WHOLE HEART OF LOVE
Selah

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/7/2006 11:46:18 AM

And who does this comment uplift? Reasoning is the discussion of spiritual and earthly happenings. Perhaps it is important to seperate man like Iself or Charles Edwards from Yeshua and Haile Selassie I. The truth is that man can and does latch on to many people's words and consider them to be divine. The truth is that just because we believe certain things does not make them so. As Rastafari sons and daughters we overstand Yeshua to be JAH Son and Selassie I to be his Heir in terms of His spiritual Identity.
Selassie I shook the hands of many men and women, Babylon politicians and Rastaman alike. But I never heard of or read of any statements Selassie I make in regards to Charles Edward. Selassie I make many statements in regard to Yeshua (Jesus Christ) and make many statements about the state of humanity and the earth. HIM never even overtly claim HIMself to be one with JAH, yet if one is to examine the context of what HIM say, everything work out so wonderfully and it is very understandable to see HIM in this context. Same with Jesus Christ. Yeshua refer to HIMself as 'the son of man'. Thus refer to himself as the flesh and blood descended from flesh and blood as HIM truely is.
We as Rastaman must judge a man or woman based on his/her deeds and not what they and other claim them to be. It is a simple, GROUNDED fact, seen? If we are not able to do this then we set ourselves up for life long confusion.
The truth is that JAH create all humanity, and that Godliness is something all people can accomplish if they choose to be pure in heart and have JAH guidance. Black, white, brown, red, yellow- it is all just SUPERFICIAL. It is the cleanliness of our mind, body and soul that matters. How pure we choose to be. If someone is born a black man that does not mean already they should hold any supremacy over the next man! That is just as rediculous a concept as white supremacy which all Rastafari is inherantly against. So what is the point of moving around in circles trying to give supremacy to one race? The truth is that supremacy is for the righteous, and that the wicked will be damned for eternity.
Truth is in SPIRIT, like Selassie I say about religion and spirituality:

"The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny."

RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/7/2006 12:45:37 PM

Sep back baggowire. And come again when you dare to stand in your own name to your own statements. What a folly.

You can do whatever you like, but you will be alone pharasee. I n I have no time to break I n I head on theological or ideological matters, as HIM said! I n I have to carry on works. Why do you see the small peace of wood in your brother's eye, but you do not see the bigger one in your own? Humble yourself. I do not know where you come from or where you aim at, but if you bring seperation in I fathers house bwoy, it ah go hottah. I n I are proud to work together and seek the dialogue among the Ancient Houses of the Nyahbinghi Order and the Africa Black International Congress. I do not know where you come from, but in RASTAFARI we maintain unity and respect. So please do me a favour and step outta your much beloved anonymity and step forward to the next Binghi and tell the Priests there your concerns.

HIM shook many hands as he extends his hands to all without regard to colour, race or creed. right that. But he presented I n I Iloved Elders with medals and gave the Babylonian follyticians no presents. I do not care what you believe about that and it is also not important.

Maybe you just did not overstand what BLACK Supremacy is about. Black Supremacy is for all people no matter what colour, this is what the Congress teaches. You should have listened to the Priest FarI instead of wasting your time on this foolishness. Many white people are not able to deal with Black Supremacy because they think it is just the white one(which they maybe themselves practice) turned around. Check yaself boy and let your works be seen.

Such arrogance does not fit in I n I oneness. It shows a lot about the person.

In love and humble Respect to each and everyone still
Selah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/7/2006 12:48:19 PM

"And who does this comment uplift?"

It was aimed, in love, to uplift you and show you the foolish hatred way in which you talk about Man who could teach you so much if you would listen, as their words are for all who are willing to listen. But as it seems you just like to hear yourself.

"Perhaps it is important to seperate man like Iself or Charles Edwards from Yeshua and Haile Selassie I."

I do not prevent you from seperating yourself from JAH, as this is what you want. Perhaps this is what you have long done already, seeing your words full of hatred.

Selah

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/7/2006 1:01:31 PM

Then do explain "Black Supremacy" to I and I. To I, such ideals spin us in circles. Selassie I tell Africa to unite and stress the importance of WORLD PEACE. I never hear HIM claim one race to be of more importance than a next. So if Black Supremacy is not what it sounds to be (that the Black race is 'supreme') then enlighten I and I.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/7/2006 4:32:33 PM

Brethren, Iman personally do also not deal with the term Black Supremacy. But this does not mean that I speak against, offend or ridicule everything which is not my personal business. This is what I n I call respect in the Iniversal family.
But what I was taught about Black Supremacy is, that it is not about race or colour, but about a certain consciousness and righteousness.
You will not come far if you feel offended by everything that is against whiteness. If I say Black, do you feel it's an attack? Muta said. So check yourself and do not feel offended to fast. It is in love that I n I Immunicate with each other, love, respect and Iniversal overstanding. And remember that everyman has his purpose only revealed to him. When you quote His Majesty you should know him saying: NO ONE shall question the faith of others, as no one can judge the was of the creator. So live by this, humble yourself, and bring good works instead of selfrighteous pharasee biz.

Close with 7 words of LIFE
JAHISLIFEANDLIFEISJAH
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/7/2006 8:38:16 PM

Rastafari Love
Iman not of the Bobo Order, but i chant Black Supremacy all day everyday and i nah apologise to no one.
For it is not only for the benifit my race that i chant but for all races, wht, brn, yllw whatever
All nations and races must have to get rid of their national and racial egos and work together to return ini black people to their rightful position, for surely, until Africa is free in Equal Rights and Justice for all, no nation or race pon Earth will be free.
Yeah still them cant see. Babylon have people Dying to defend their "home" France and Germany and England etc but none cant stop and think and check and say, Hey if we dealing with humanity as a whole ,then our true "home" is Africa.
And InI know Rastafari deal with Humanity First, before nation, creed or race
All humanity come out of Black Africa
Did not all nations come out of Africa?
Are not the Black Father and Mother,InInInInI Father and Mother?
So how you cant respect your Mother and Father First?

Wha you want iyah? Jah Jah come Black, Straight,
So how you nah say Black Supremacy?

And if any who read this get the idea that i somehow feel i am more priveleged than other people by my being black, burn that right out of your mind

Jah Liveth ForIver

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/7/2006 8:42:43 PM

What is this mess?

How long are white people going o come into this trod and try to change Rastafari and make it a religion and take out the movement. Yes I we stand firm for Black Supremacy, and it has nothing to do with any race being better that another. Black Supremacy is the weapon against white supreamacy, which is downpression, but InI Rastafari know that Black Ipremacy stand for eaqul rights and justice to each and every nation! The reason that people is failing to see it is because they spend their time all the while on the internet and going to reggae shows. Fyah bun! Try saving those funds and going to the Nyhabinghi houses. THE ELDERS STAND FIRM FOR BLACK SUPREMACY, BUT WELCOME ALL AS EQUALS. YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THIS BECAUSE YOUR TRENDY RASTA WITH THE "I WANNA BE DOWN" ATTITUDE. INI WHITES DON'T COME INTO A BLACK MOVEMENT AND TRY TO MAKE IT FIT OUR NEEDS.

NO MORE MIXING. THIS IS NOT FOR CHANGING AND MOLDING. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE BLACKNESS THEN LICK OUT!

This movement is the Liberation of all Nations, But AFRICA FIRST AND FOREMOST!! UNTIL THE PROBLEMS IN AFRICA RESOLVE THAT THE WORLD CANNOT HOPE FOR PEACE! EMMANUEL SAID THIS, HIS SON JESUS SAID IT, MARCUS SAID IT, HAILE SELASSIE I SAID IT, THE NYAHBINGHI HOUSE SAYS IT. THIS IS THE BIGGEST PEACE OF COMMON GROUND THAT ALL RASTAFARI STAND ON, THE LIBERATION OF AFRICA AND ITS PEOPLE. IF YOU KNEW HIS MAJESTY YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

BLACK BLACK BLACK

Go tell them a white man told you

Jah Rastafari Haile Selassie I the First, Black God of Africa!

"Where ever Rasta go, white boy a follow"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I