Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1439&start_row=11

The Trinity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 4/25/2006 12:29:58 PM

Empress Nzingha,

InI give thanks for the I's wisemind everytime!

"Any person who is not content simply to live their own life in rightiousness is doomed to fail." TRUE TRUE

Can the I recommend a good source for checking Kemetic mythology?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/25/2006 3:12:41 PM

Yes I! As it was in the beggining so shall it be in the end! Ethiopia FIRST, Ethiopia LAST.

Give thanks for InI Redeemer is Strong!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 4/25/2006 9:02:49 PM

Off the top of my head I can say "Who's Who in Egyptian Mythology" by Anthony S. Mercatante, which is kind of like an encyclopedia. "The Secret Books of the Egyptian Gnostics" by Jean Doresse, which has some fairly stupid conclusions but good basic information. And really any book about anchient Eygpt (Kemet). The stories are the same regaurdless of the commentary of the author. It is a shame that Kemetic history is so warped by Babylon's system but the cannot ignore the writting on the walls, seen.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 4/25/2006 9:54:52 PM

BLESSED LOVE

I am embarassed to say that I have studied Egyptian mythology and was under the impression that Khemet refered to the Horn of Africa!

Is Kemet an ancient or Egyptian name for Egypt? Where does the name come from? There is not alot of info out there.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 4/25/2006 10:37:36 PM

Egypt is the Arabic name for what was once called Kemet spelled KMT which means land of the blacks. In fact if you go to Egypt they will tell you that its original name is in fact Kemet.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2006 12:32:09 AM

I and I Trod and Faith in RasTafarI is more important than whether the Trinity is this or that. I always saw the Trinity as meaning the Creator, the Spirit, and the Creator's children, whether Son or Daughter.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/26/2006 5:39:31 AM

Blessed Love My Lord and Empress

My Lord RasKebre, the i can reach i at reflexoflogic@hotmail.com or even farisight@yahoo.com

Once you contact Rman, I will give the i a fone number so we can even reason ear to ear if the i desire.

Righteousness of salvation is free of charge, the Man pay the price already. So all is welcome for free reasoning on salvation.

The Word create the earth all the fullness thereof, the word took on flesh and dwelleth amongst us. The Word is the greatest.
Give thanks for the i interest and desire to hear the word for many are called but few are chosen

Blessed Trinity and all powers keep thee. Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 4/26/2006 12:46:14 PM

In addition to Empress reply...Egypt was the name given by the Greeks in reference to Kemet. They got this from PTAH (name for God).

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/26/2006 3:09:53 PM

WONDERFUL ETHIOPIANS AND THE ANCIENT CUSHITE EMPIRE

This is the book to read.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 4/26/2006 3:28:59 PM

Yes I, also

THE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF CIVILIZATION

by Cheikh Anta Diop

**CRUCIAL**

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I