Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1438&start_row=31

Violence with RASTAWOMAN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chaka Sent: 5/4/2006 8:38:08 AM

And now talking (no discussion) to be clear :D

LOVE YOU ALL ...

And now talking to the man posting again . my friend.

So ... What I wanna say to you is ... I know Yeshua Hamashiak did not came for the strong and righteouss people but to who are BEING wicked ... not to that who ARE inside a wicked. this is what I think But I know Jah can turn bad in good ...

I wanna say with this that are two types of people ... and I dont go speak of I Jah less that Jah say to me , go there , and speak to that people ... If Jah send to me a signal , showing that , this person have to hear me .... and that will bring good fruit to bouth , so I go there ....

but there is in this times people who are not human
and are here just to do the wicked work.

thats my think , speak with
me of this if Im wrong

Like to see different points of view

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/4/2006 11:04:07 AM

Each person is resbonsible for their own life. You cannot change someone else. They must change themselves. Healing and teaching is not done for the benifit of another, it is done for the benifit of ones self. When judgment comes and you are asked what you have done, who you have healed, who you have hurt, who you have treated unjustly it will not matter what they did only how you responded. To say "this man is wicked" does nothing for that man, to say "I have showed this man the light and he has not walked in it" does good for both. If a man is never shown the light how can he walk in it? How can you decide a person's fate before it has been decided? We are not judges, we are witnesses. If you say to a man, "you are wicked, I will destroy you" you have taken judgment out of the Most High's hands and placed it in your own, which means you take on that person's judgment as your own. All you have done is saved him from judgment by the Most High. So as I said before, it is your own judgment that is in question, I suggest you busy yourself with cleanliness and stop trying to wash your brother of his sins.

"When you see the misfortune of your brother, do not rejoice, for Allah may save him and afflict you with the same misfortune." -The Prophet Muhammad

"The right time to show your good character is when you are pestered by somebody weaker than you."
-Buddah

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 5/5/2006 7:00:12 AM

Selassie I Live ,

Jah Rastafari I ina heart of I and I ! Blessed Love...
Blood and Fire to the wicked ! Bringstone , and lightning thunder! Selassie I!

I wanna say what I think about this judgment. Some people see the nyabinghi man bringing the judgement to the earth WITH the spirit of Jah and they think that , without a good insight , without a good time walking in Jah Law , they will be used by Jah who will hear the prayer and bring the judgmente to the people who the ego of this friend who are learning , said him to do it.
So , the Judgmente of the Nyabinghi its nt affiliate and its separated of the ego , and of the sin ... ! We cant let the wickedness enter into Nyabinghi Tabernacle ! We cant mix the Holy Nya , with ego.
So we more less judge the people who are wicked cause we are walking in Jah law and trying to come back to the natural state and trying to bring the earth to it natural state too. For me there three types of wicked , someone who know the truth and have the truth inside youself but dont practice , and stay doing inquiety ... The people who are in their Essence , people from I-srael , christian people , and are doing wickedness ... And people who are not human , and are here to do bad and give power to the anti christ who are coming.
So just with the Third I Vision open , not with open ego , we have to see , in Jah , of course , not in teory , what kind of people are ina front of the I , talking with the I ... Our Nyabinghi Temple , our Heart , help us during this proof , working with our Third I , who receive messages from the Most High God.
Im Saying that we bring judgemente too cause we are Son of Jah , and we are litle Gods , separated of Jah Glory because of the sin of Adam who is registered in the I flesh , even the righteouss have sin because of this , if we say we have no sin the truth is not inside us, if we pray to Jah forgive us , so Jah is benevolent and purify our self.
So Judgement of the Nyabinghi is a Natural thing.

4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance,
will not seek after God:
God is not in all his thoughts.

5 His ways are always grievous;
thy judgments are far above out of his sight:
as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved:
for I shall never be in adversity.

7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud:
under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages:
in the secret places doth he murder the innocent:
his eyes are privily set against the poor.

9 He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den:
he lieth in wait to catch the poor:
he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.

10 He croucheth, and humbleth himself,
that the poor may fall by his strong ones.

11 He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten:
he hideth his face; he will never see it.

12 Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand:
forget not the humble.

13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God?
He hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.

14 Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite,
to requite it with thy hand:
the poor committeth himself unto thee;
thou art the helper of the fatherless.

15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man:
seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

16 The LORD is King for ever and ever:
the heathen are perished out of his land.

17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble:
thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

18 to judge the fatherless and the oppressed,
that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/29/2009 3:00:38 AM

rasta woman come from strong stock.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I