Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1425&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/10/2006 10:19:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=David+Icke+Video+On+The+Illuminati&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

waiting to hear the idem thoughts on this
BLess
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: White dread Sent: 4/11/2006 1:11:03 PM

I've just finished part one and watching part 2
it's very very weird...some nice tings..i don't know what to think..I will surely check back on this

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/11/2006 3:06:58 PM

we need a shorter link

RSK

Messenger: White dread Sent: 4/11/2006 8:03:24 PM

My thought on this that it might be true. I believe that if it excist that it is satan's work the whole bloodline is evil. it proofs that queen elizabeth and george W bush are descendents of babylon.

Love to hear more thoughts

One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/12/2006 2:46:09 AM

Did this guy talk about the Bohemian Grove? Everyone on this page should know about the Bohemian Grove in Nothern CA. If you don't you need to research it, it is for your best interest.

Please look up the Bohemian Grove and the Ceremonial Care.

Rastafari give us iron feet to mash them down.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 4/12/2006 8:50:28 AM

I've just watched everything..I must say this is overwelming. Like I said before if it is true then it is proof that america is based on satanism and practily build to honour the gods that where worshiped by babylon, rome, Acient Egypt and many more. But on the other hand it's trying to smash religion, the whole bible. How everything connects can't just be a coinicident. how the goverment uses medicine to control us, is just something i would never dreamed of being true, well dreamed isn't the right word. It's more of a nightmare.

One Love

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 4/12/2006 11:13:54 AM

Satanist hunting is after all a "witch hunt", a distraction from what InI are called to do here and now; nonetheless folly is rampant amongst mankind and InI should not ignore the dangers:

http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/bohofact.html

ONE PERFECT LOVE SHALL OPEN JAH DOOR

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/12/2006 3:05:42 PM

Yes Idren
I man would just like to say tread carefully. In the end all of them have an agenda to push, even if its not apparent at present. The thing about amerikkka and england and scotland etc being maojor centres of the illuminati and satanism i have no doubt of and i believe that a lot of what david icke says is true. But sometimes he tries too hard, intenteded or unintended idk, to connect dots that dont really go together. Its difficult and dangerous to rely on ancient stories, hearsay, etc to make more assumptions that dont really have any ground to stand on. As the Dread said it is overwhelming, a whole lot of information to digest at once. As i see it the thing to do is , for those that have the patience and interest to do it, is to go through it point by point,accept the facts,discard the rubbish and keep the "maybees" for the day when the are proven right or wrong.

Jah Guide InI through.
Bless

Messenger: White dread Sent: 4/12/2006 4:49:26 PM

This is my opinion after watching it for the second time (I found I very interesting) Much things that the curch teaches and rastafari fights is also fighted by david. It made my believe in Rastafari stronger. I believe that Amerikkka is Satan's City. Like the desert..Las Vegas..Just like the devil wanted to tempt jesus so is las vegas. The whole lizzard story is kinda weird that people transform into reptiles. Could be satan's work. It did made me doubt the biblical story. but on the other hand it gave me a clearer view of satan. Also what David "preaches comes close to wicca.. about the energy fields and so on..those things but is it pagan or reality?

I would like to thank you who post this.

Another uplifting reasoning

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/12/2006 6:38:58 PM

White Dread said, "It made my believe in Rastafari stronger."

Ites Bredren!

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I