Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1416&start_row=1

Living Words, Elder Prince Williams

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 4/4/2006 9:28:51 PM

"Because the wages of sin is death, but the gift of Jah is I-ternal life." Romans 6:23 For why seek ye living among the dead? For the dead praises not I Jah Rastafari neither any that go down in silent. Because I art a living God. I art a living Creator. That take unto I-self flesh, as any living man. So are the children partakers of flesh and blood, I took part just the same. Thats why He created man unto Himself. In His own image, in His own likeness, Jah created man for His beauty. When He look upon man, He has looked upon His beauty. Because they have human structures in all different forms, all different looks. But bodies go down into the grave. The Creators good is more than wearment. Thats the reason why they sought for Him and He hard to find. When they believe they get Him, thy are not. Becauses He's unmurderale. Yes. He said that each every one can look upon Him as a human structure. No Spirit. Spirit that exist without nah body is ghost, duppy. Human structure is the shelter of the eternal. You build your house, and you gets in there to live. The Creator, He created man and He lives in their heart.Thats where He becomes a spiritual being. Thats why He says, one heart for a kingdom. Give me thine heart, and I will give thee I-Father everlasting Kingdom.

Words of Truth!

Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/4/2006 11:37:50 PM

DREAD-DEAD=R

R= RASTAFARI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I