Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1407&start_row=1

losing faith need strength

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/29/2006 1:07:47 PM

please can someone tell i about the facts that marcus garvey used to prove that Haile selassie is the embodyment of god on earth

the past month i have become a vegitarian because i dont beleive in eating animals because they have eyes.. i have become pretty down and dont feel too well ... finding it hard to keep myself looking and feeling well...

i have a very strong beleife in the whole concept that i have learnt with ras tafari and my studies in general and it is changing my life
but it is very sublime because one doesnt actually know exactly what 'physically' is going to happen when the world ends etc
so my mind tends to wonder and i have very sublime experiences sometimes...i know theres a rasta living in my town but i havent found or spoke with him yet. ... i think that might help as it is very lonely because everyone is 'different' living wrongly

advice appreciated please if anyone can advise about all of this

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/29/2006 2:03:07 PM

"please can someone tell i about the facts that marcus garvey used to prove that Haile selassie is the embodyment of god on earth"

Blessed love Idren. I know where the I is at because I have been there myself. Bredren, feel no way about it. This is very natural for you to feel. Just like I, you probably grew up in a traditional western family, who don't try to be ignorant, but because of the goverments downpression on our people, they are just as lost. So now InI is coming o these revewlations of Rastafari and how we is seeing that this is the end times, but we are also knowing that God established His throne forIver with David, and promised Christ to sit upon the Throne as King of kings and Lord of lords.

Bredren, no one can prove to you that Haile Selassie I is God, not Marcus, Not Ark I, not the Bible or any of those things. You must do your research and feel inside yourself for what you believe. I used to hope that I would open a book and get the proof, or hear a rasta talking about his proofs, but my lord this is a dead end road. I have traveled it just as many others who are new to this movement.

Haile Selassie I is the biggest part of Rastafari, hence the Name. Being the biggest part, its also the hardest for some to swallow. People is ready to turn up the reggae music, light the spliff, bun fire pon the government, eat Ital grow dreadlocks and all of these things, but they can't accept HIM. People is taking everything from Rastafari except Rastafari, and that my bredren is wicked. Trying to be Rastafari without Haile Selassie is like being a Garveyite without Garvey.

Looking for proofs is like the people of old asking for signs. We must be led by faith.

Ask yourself this

If we know that Christ is promised to sit upon Davids throne and rule as King of kings and Lord of lords but everyone is now seeing that these are the end times, where is our King of kings?

Where else in the world is the Throne fo David? Encirlced by the Rainbow?

Who else carries the titles King of kings and Lord of all lords, Prince of Peace, Light of this World, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah?

Bredren, what I learned later on in my search was that there was just to many concidences. I can't describe every passage from revelation and how it manifested here, but where theres smoke theres fyah and after certain amount of time man got to come to conclusions. To many prophesies were fullfilled and I would hardly call these culminations of events chance.

You decide your answer, no one can proof to you anything. Know HIM bredren, know HIM and you will see!

Haile Selassie I Jah Blessings

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/29/2006 3:43:30 PM

thanks dreadnut
i too have had too many coincidences to not beleive
it said on the news about 5 or 6 years ago that haile selassie had died and only a few turned up at his funeral ... i think nobody knew?
he seemed to be a very private man..and he definately deserves my eternal respect as does jesus for devoting his life to the truth and to jah/god.. it is so easy to follow the temptation of babylon and these men did not do that and ini all are but of the same where we stand firm and together the firmness is immovable...

I know there is a bloodline from Haile and judah from david still(selassies son?)
and maybe we wait for the person to emerge.. and i understand if this were to be kept secret if his son wants to be anonymous for the moment we must respect that..
I also know that selassie now is much more powerfull that he ever was when he was alive.. now he is free and nobody can deny his goodness when he is no-longer here in flesh..

I beleive we all have the power to be the embodyment of god on earth
as Jesus and as Haile..
and i now know after this deliberation that we must do our best to achieve the highest we can for ourselves our brothers, sisters, and the world...

Ive just had some wine and watched a clint eastwood film called 'million dollar baby' about a boxer
the film is about the fact that its better to reach the top and make it and fullfill your dreams and risk death or then to die than it is to live longer and never fullfill any of those dreams

so in this i conclude and praise to jah that as usuall ini and i are always delivered back onto the right path..

thank all involved and to clint for this blessing and thank jah as he bless us all

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 3/29/2006 5:08:27 PM

The world, in and of itself will not end, only the world as we know it. It is only a bad thing for those who are not clean. The rightious should rejoice because the time of war is almost over and the time of peace is comming. Do not fear or dismay, celebrate bredren, celebrate.

Messenger: zionI Sent: 3/29/2006 5:23:03 PM

The Power of the Trinity is alive.

Open the eyes and see. Wine just closes your eyes..."herb for my wine...honey for my strong drink...take it easy.

Selassie I LIVES ITERNALLY.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2006 11:22:34 PM

-----------------------------------
They tried to fool the black population
By telling them that Jah Jah dead
And they tried to fool the black population
By telling them that Jah Jah dead
I and I knows that Jah no dead

Jah no dead
Jah no dead
Jah no dead
Jah no dead
Jah no dead

-Burning Spear
-----------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/30/2006 3:13:28 AM

yeahh

the best song i heard is by junior kelly
I know?

jah no dead jah no dead jah go live on
on and on and on

jah no dead jah no dead jah go live on
on and on and on

in the heart of man!

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/30/2006 4:37:51 AM

hi Zion i

yes i like i tea with honey in it
:)

here is i tea pot
http://www.tbsac.freeserve.co.uk/crafts.htm

and i would like some sensimelia but i cannot find it anywhere
and the normal stuff is harsh on my throat and i cant swallow..
so i do want to have sensimelia so maybe it will be ok then

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 5/8/2006 5:46:53 PM

Blessed Empress Nzingha for the Truth in your WordSoundPower!

EmpressGong

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 10:58:12 PM

My Lord

The Earth is the Lord's and the FULLness thereof,they and all that dwell therein, for He hath founded it upon the seas and established it upon the floods.
The Earth is also established that it shall never be moved saith the Most I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

The earth cannot ever come to an end. Honourable, stop look outside of yourself, look INSIDE and you will find that all things are within.
Iman was never taught by Rasta, I was cultured by the First Rastaman, who is Jah Rastafari who sit in our heart and ruleth in equality and justice.

So know first that within this way, first drop babylon sayings and doings because they cannot help you. You wont find truth in wine and million dollar baby, wine is raging and strong drink is a mocker
Upright words and sayings my Lord, seek first everliving life and all things shall be added.

All knowledge you need you will find WITHIN not Outside in the dead world. Even Marcus words Babylon play with to trick Jah Children ,but we know the Truth already
Stop look for evidence and start build your faith for faith is the substance of all things.

Most High Jahovia Jah Rastafari

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I