Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1407&start_row=11

losing faith need strength

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 5/10/2006 4:54:28 PM

Blessed Love

To add to what FarI-Sight has said I wanted to just consult the Scriptures:

Romans 8:
6- For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

16- The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

17- And if the children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ: if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18-For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Romans
12:1-2- I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

14:21- It is neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, not anything whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is so offended, or is made weak.

I Corinthians

3:16-17- Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

10:31-Whether therefore ye eat, or drink,or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

11:29- For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself not discerning the Lord's body.

11:30- For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Just some "food" for thought. pay attention to the manifestation that is you.

EmpressGong

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I