Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1399&start_row=1

help!!

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/23/2006 4:54:09 AM

A friend of i in the UK is director of a charity raising money to help children in Tsavo (friends of tsavo) to educate them and have day trips to the safari park..
she asked for my help because various people want to be involved in the project..and she is not sure about the way it should be or wether/how to trust people..

It means fencing off an area of land in tsavo(which has already been done) and usind it as a preservation area for people to visit and learn about the animals...

she seemed unsure wether the land should be fenced off because it stops the elephants from doing theirr long walks accross the country
and people might become involved who just simply want to possess the land to build property on...

I have decided to help by placing an advert on telemate.tv called
TARZAN safari holidays in order to try to corner the tourist market and take all the money from it and give it back to the african people so that no westener can profit from it...
however the problem still remains as to wether the land should be fenced off or how should it be?

see in the advert i have mentioned Ras Tafari and request that my friend can have assistance in Tsavo and the UK to make sure that the right thing is done...i am sure this may also be happening in other areas of africa also

Please help!!!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I