Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1397&start_row=31

Fiyah pon Capleton

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 6/3/2012 2:56:03 AM

GREETINGS MY LORD
I AM SPEAKING FROM KING IMMANUEL VIEW
THE REASON I SEH WHAT I SAID
CAPLETON IS A BOBO BUT NOT A PROPHET
A PROPHET DON'T HANG IN DANCE CLUBS AND PROMOTE VIOLENCE
IF DI I DON'T KNOW THE TEACHING DI I WON'T OVERSTAND
THE HIGH PRIESTS IN ZION WILL TELL DI I THE SAME THING
HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/3/2012 3:10:10 PM

This must be foolishness!

It's like you are saying the people in the dance clubs do not need salvation.....
..so a prophet should not spread the good message to those in dance clubs, is that right?

I don't want to waste my precious time reasoning with people who think that prophets must be found only in synagogues or churches!
But you would display some wisdom if you realize that I was in the dance club when I first heard King Shango's messages of salvation...bless!

And you don't know King Shango very well, neither do you understand his lyrics....
..no wonder you think that he promotes violence!
Again, you would show some wisdom by first listening to his lyrics before you post lies here!

Bless!

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 6/3/2012 4:28:32 PM

NO LIE BUT FYAH
BOBO DON'T HANG IN DANCE CLUB
IF DI I DON'T TROD BOBO
THEN DI I WANT OVERSTAND BOBO
I GREW UP LISTENING TO THE MAN MUSIC
I NEVER SAID NOTHING WRONG ABOUT
I NEVER DENIED THAT HE IS A BOBO
BUT NOT A PROPHET
DI I OFCOURSE DON'T AGGREE WITH I
I WHO HAIL KING IMMANUEL THE 7
WALK IN THE TEACHING
OF KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD
THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH
KING IMMANUEL SEH THAT REGGAE NOT DEVINE
THE HIGH PRIEST TOLD CAPLETON THAT HIS MUSIC IS TOO FAST
HE MUST USE THE 1,2
BUT LET I ASK RAS KANJAH
DO SAYING KING IMMANUEL NAME IN A SONG REALLY MAKE ONES A PROPHET
IF DI I DON'T MIND EXPLAIN TO WHAT MAKE CAPLETON A PROPHET

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/3/2012 9:39:51 PM

I do mind, so I won't...

Bless..!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/5/2012 12:00:43 AM

Ras Kanjas,

For Bobo, being a Bobo Prophet has a specific meaning and Emmanuel has proclaimed that a Prophet is expected to walk a certain way.

Calling a person Satan or devil because they don't think Capleton is a prophet is also ridiculous and what I said in I previous Reasoning still applies. If you disagree then tell people why he is a Prophet, instead of calling them satan for such a small thing as saying that he is not a Prophet.

The I should spend some more time and learn about Bobo. Bobo is a Strict Order of RasTafarI and the ways of Bobo have already been Proclaimed. It is not something you make up as you go along. I have had some devils come through here pretending to be Bobo who thought they could disrespect and speak wickedness against Selassie and even try to put Selassie I lower than Emmanual. You see, that kind of wickedness is a wickedness worthy of calling the source a devil, with no apologies. If they Iverstood One and Iverstood Jah, they would have known that there is no lower, only the Heights of Heights. All that are One with God are One with no separation.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/5/2012 2:38:58 AM

Ark I,

I would rather hear it from you why you think King Shango ain't a Prophet!

And I am surprised that you also call your brethren devils!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/5/2012 6:43:48 AM

hey, this forum is full of hypocrites!

I thought people would also accuse Ark I for judging others when he called some people devils............
...but every one has turned a blind eye, just because it was Ark I this time........hahaha!

This must be prejudice!
Double standards i should say!

You see, some people here have never commmented on King Shango's behaviour, but the very same people have accused me for judging others.....!

Fire burns the hypocrites!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/5/2012 6:57:03 AM

bredren aaron and Black heart,

What do you have to say with regard to Ark I's words?

Please be truthful with me because i hate hypocrites.......
...thank you in advance!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/5/2012 7:50:14 AM

I never said Capleton is or is not a Prophet.

Brothers? Nobody who speaks wickedness against Selassie I is my brother, I can guarantee you that. Their father is not the same as I Father.

Who are you Kanjas? If a person spoke wickedness against RasTafarI, I and I people would not complain about I calling them a devil, they would chant in agreement with I. And they would not put calling people a devil for saying Capleton is not a Prophet in the same classification as calling people a devil for speaking against RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/5/2012 10:21:56 AM

hahaha........lol

Ark I, me tell you what;
I just enjoy reasoning with you....!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I