Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1385&start_row=1

u all seem like racist's/facist's!

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ayesha Sent: 3/16/2006 3:28:05 PM

wen I & I read some of the comments posted on this site, all I can c is racial hatred!!!! R A S T A F A R I..... stand 4 PeAcE aN lOvE amongst ALL races!!!! NOT a selected few.......

SELAH

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2006 4:37:45 PM

"u all seem like racist's/facist's"

You come here to speak against racism, but you group every person on this forum as racist. Who are "all" the people that are racist?

A big part of racism is having an opinion about a group of people based on something that a few people in the group have done. Racists come with prejudice and you also come with prejudice with your accusation and only comment on this site, so who are you to accuse others?

And what comments in particular made you feel that you must make that statement? If you would explain yourself instead of just coming with general accusations of your own prejudice, your message might have been more effective.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 3/16/2006 4:45:42 PM

...and so u speak up to start the ism and schism again?

if racial hatred is all u can see here -- leave

InI Rastafari movemant is growing from a Jamaican sect into a worldwide force, it is only natural that this process include a period of questioning, searching and listening (ie., reasoning) over the role of race ina movemant concieved in the consciousness of poor black people seeking redemption and justice.

ONE BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Ayesha Sent: 3/16/2006 4:59:22 PM

4give me..... a few of u, appear 2 ave racist VIEWS

Messenger: Ayesha Sent: 3/16/2006 5:00:41 PM

i assume dats wot u just did.... leave..... so whos di racist??? wot was that?? U?? oh, seen

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2006 5:06:09 PM

Anywhere you go, there will be people with racist views. Usually you just don't hear them.

And if you read through more of the reasonings on this forum you would see that most of it is not filled with racism, but that most of it is upfull reasonings. And also if you read through more of the reasonings, you will probably find comments that are much more racist and hateful then the comments that sparked your anger.

There is fussing and fighting here from time to time, and it will happen again in the future, but the majority of the posts on this forum is not fussing and fighting.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/17/2006 5:39:25 AM

Sistren/Bredren Ayesha
Iman feels an aggresive vibe when reading your post.
Cool dung, If you think there is nuff of bad things a gwaan, spread love. LIke you said before Rastafari is love. So spread it!!

White Dread
Jah RastafarI
Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 3/17/2006 5:00:27 PM

If a man calls a next man racist, who is the true racist?
The man passing judgment, or the man being judged?
Racist is a dirty word, much like rapist, that should not be uttered casually.
To say an action or concept is racist is a call for change.
To say a person is racist causes hatred and is rarely true.
Can you be a racist if you've only met people of one race?
Can you be a racist if you are not white?
What qualifies a human being to be labeled racist? What are the criteria?

Don't mistake ignorance for racism.
Once you label something you have given up on change and further exploration.

In order to destroy an enemy you must make them a friend.
You must win with Rasta, otherwise you will have to fight again!

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/23/2006 11:38:24 AM

"In order to destroy an enemy you must make them a friend.
You must win with Rasta, otherwise you will have to fight again!"

True that Empress!!

How can I show the enemy that he is wrong by countering with wrong? It is like yelling at your kids because they are yelling to loud themselves. This kind of teaching philosophy does not get us anywhere. Show Love, pray, you cant make everyone your friend but you can show them love and pray for them.

Yes if you dont win with Rasta then you are still not living with the truth so, sure RASTA TIME. The last sentence of you, is this not a Marley quote? I think I read it somewhere. No difference

Much love and many blessings to all my "racists"

Bergy

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 3/23/2006 12:47:08 PM

Yes it is a Marley quote, paraphrased.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I