Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1377&start_row=1

Burial

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 3/11/2006 12:55:57 PM

Greetings idren and sistren,

After checking the previous post regarding life, I wondered about this here. Now, we all know say a Ras choose life and Jah is a God of the Living. So now the vow as Rasta stop the I from getting in contact with dead body and funeral/burial. So baldhead fi bury rasta? If a rasta kin leave the scene, rasta nuh bury dem? And if say a ras attend a funeral or get involve in bury, do the I have to cut off him locks? Let me get the Is view and input. Bless.

Just approach Jah throne of mercy with clean hands, a pure heart and a firm meditation pon Mt. ZionI

Messenger: Cush Sent: 3/11/2006 8:01:30 PM

Greetings,
The cutting one's locks is mostly up to the individual. Nazarites take this vow if come in contact with any dead they should remove the locks and wait seven years to grow. If one feel that they have been defiled they could cut their locks for the sake of cleaning ones temple. Some Orthodox also grow their locks seven years and cut it. Look how many Ratas was at Bob and Peter Tosh funeral maybe they didn't cut their locks.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/12/2006 9:04:49 AM

Blessed

Read it in your bible: LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD.
A funeral is not necessary. Let nature do that job. What goes up must come down, from dust to dust. Natural law.
In fact there is no thing called death. It is only a human mindconception. But Nature doe not know a thing called death. Because if, the Universe would long time gone dead. Nature is a circle of life, if there would be death in it the circle stop and nature dead, seen. So look into the universe and see the Iternity Iyah. When ya body goes back into earth it makes the plants grow and the whole thing start a new.
Because when you read it.... I think in book of Wisdom(pseudoapocrypha) it says: JAH DID NOT CREATE THE DEATH! So is there any other creator besides JAH I ask. NO. So if JAH nah make the death..... there does not exist anything called death. It only exists in the mind of man.
And when you clearly check Num6, you do not have to cut you locks when you get near to a dead body, though you should avoid that, but you must cut them when someone SUDDENLY dies beside you. So I would not touch no dead things(the matter is not dead and never can.... but the person has seperated from the body.... so the body is without person and so is dead for the person) but I would help nature, dig a whole and put the body in it so it can live again. But if someone dies suddenly beside you you are totally in that process.... death is a force Iyah.... and the passing of the person is the real death. Because as we read in the bible, those who do not have a connection to JAH leave for ever. Wages of sin is death. So if you are there when one is dying..... you are there at the force of the death of the person and soul. The matter can never die as science teaches us.

Just some thoughts...
SEVEN WORDS OF LOVE
Selah

Messenger: Ipsacakca Sent: 8/28/2019 8:00:31 AM

Message of the giant is filled for the approval of the fixed items for the humans. It is ensured for the movement of the https://paperwritingservice.reviews/paperhelpwriting-review/] for all filled automatic items for the humans. It is consumed for the better and elements for the efficient slots for the humans.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/28/2019 11:05:22 AM

"For the humans" haha whoever wrote it is a non-human, it sounds like.
I wonder why this site has recently been targeted for such strange advertisements.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I