Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1344&start_row=1

GoodMorning JAH

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/18/2006 2:20:05 AM

Good Morning JAh JAh its Thy Son Again
On this SabbaatDAy, let the words of i mouth and the iditation of i heart be acceptable in Thy sight, turn not from I when i stretch forth my hands unto thee

Let the hungry be fed,the aged protected and sick be nourished. Let your Loving Kindness be manifest to InInI
InI give thanks and praise for the simple honour and privilege to call thy name and to be called by thy name, O JAH Rastafari
Father, You raised up the tabernacle of David that was fallen, and closed up the breaches thereof; and as you have said you have raised up his ruins so that InInI can build it up as in the days of old. SO give InI strenth JAh to do thy Good Works

The LORD did not set his love upon ini, nor choose ini because ini were more in number than any people; for ini were the fewest of all people:
But because the LORD loved ini, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto ini fathers, hath the LORD brought ini out with a mighty hand, and redeemed ini out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
HOLY I SELASSIE I FAITHFUL and TRUE
JAH RASTAFARI
LOVE

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I