Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1332&start_row=1

Doan do dat fi mi people

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 2/10/2006 6:45:54 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Now please doan get I wrong, I man doan mind praya chains and mails dat di I's earnestly feel wouda bless som'rasta, bot des mails dat leave da impressian dat we JAH him a ol' grumpi man opstairs dat onli looks fah we mistakes an haw him can punish we is no right. We know dat we fadda JAH is viry lovin' seen

An' after al, if ya have accurate bible knowledge, and if you are spiritual rasta, ya would know whah mail fi bless anada rasta wit, forcin' JAH pon people is wron', fah he himsef do no do that, please stap offendin' him preciaus neem.

Raddah let di I's know whah a great frien' him is and haw lovin' him is. Stap sendin' lies bout JAH RAS FAR I , an' him father, stap beliebin' wishes, an' den belieb dat ya did di right tin' an' dat JAH wouda take kindli fi dat.

Reason because di I wan' som' rasta fi be blessed trough it, doan tell dem dat if dem doan, som'tin' bad will happen to dem, dat dem
ah go fi hell, etc, seen das scattaht man hi I

Jah arise an' let di wicketman scatta
Fya

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/11/2006 1:57:22 AM

Here are some reasoning related to what you are saying:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is the will of Jah, except for one thing, our mind. Jah has given us the power to choose, because this was the power man and woman wanted from the time of our days in the Garden of Eden.

So we have the choice to be with Jah, or work against Jah. RasTafarI is always there to guide us in the path of harmony if we choose to listen. But Jah has given us the choice to make our own path, whatever path it is.

So I see life as a combination of the consequences of the choices we make and the will of Jah.

Jah has the power and strength to intervene and cause things to happen. Jah can help those that want and ask for Jah help and Jah can stop those that need to be stopped.

But in general, Jah gives us our choice and the world reacts to these actions.

And I think that Jah granted us our desire of choice for a good reason. For now RasTafarI will see who will remain with Jah when given the choice and who will go away. And also, who will return to Jah again.

It is much better to have a son that stays with you, not because he has no other choice, but because this is what he wants. Then Jah will know who is truly One with Jah.

The world is full of actions and reactions. If you see fire and touch it, you will get burned. It is not that we are punished by Jah for touching the fire. It is that fire has a certain structure, and we have a certain structure. And when fire comes in contact with us, our flesh is damaged.

This is how I see the world as a whole. It has a certain structure, and we have to know how to harmonize with it, or we will recieve the reactions to our actions. For example, the reactions we receive as a result of our destruction of our environment.

I see Jah as the One who can show us how to get through and harmonize. To be our rudder so that the waves don't overtake us. Jah made creation to work and harmonize as One, just as he made our own bodies to work and harmonize as One. And in the same way that we can destroy our body if we don't use our parts for the benefit of our body, we can destroy some of creation and ourselves by not living as One with creation.

Free Will vs. Destiny

the problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
----------------------------------

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept his guidance and direction, then Jah will be our rudder. So just like a rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.

Jah works are mysterious

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 2/14/2006 6:27:27 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Yeah t'anks Ark I mi overstan' , bot sight far di I if di I belieb
dat righteousnes' mos' an' is always was an shal' always be igainst
unrighteousnes' be dat is op to da righteous man to stan' op igainst
di unrighteous an' unjus' man ?

Givee t'anks an' rispec fi di I's humble tolerance an' knowledge ,
vive' rasta ARK I

Keep tha lov' , let JAH arise an' let di wicketman scatta

Fya

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2006 9:19:04 PM

I sight that righteousness is always against unrighteousness, until unrighteousness no longer exists. When that happens, there will no longer be anything to be against.

In regards to the righteous man standing up against unrighteous men. Yes, I feel this is so and I and I must stand. Otherwise, the unrighteous will cause too much trouble with their wickedness.

But I sight that teaching righteousness is even more important than standing up against the wicked. I don't mean that teaching righteousness should take the place of standing up against the wicked, but that more effort towards righteousness is better then more effort against unrighteousness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 2/15/2006 2:38:08 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Rispec'

Fya

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I