Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1328&start_row=1

The word

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bradbits Sent: 2/9/2006 1:29:29 PM

If you replace WORD with JAH in John 1 you get:

1 IN the beginning was JAH, and JAH was with God, and JAH was God.

14 And JAH was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Good fit, ya?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/10/2006 12:32:35 AM

This is from a reasoning I made concerning that verse.

-----------------------
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Jah, and the Word is Jah.

Jah spoke the Word, which is Jah Spirit, and Jah Spirit manifest into the heavens, earth, and everything that exists. So in the beginning, everything Jah created was One with Jah. Jah has no limits or impossibility, so I and I can't place the limits of our mind or the categories or definitions that we define on Jah. How can we say that this must be so because that is so when we are talking about Jah. No logical conclusions that we come up with can prove anything about Jah. Jah controls all logic and can change Creation into any form Jah chooses, changing the logic of all things, some things or only one thing.

Bob Marleys Conversion
-----------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/10/2006 2:22:40 AM

There are seven vowels in the Amharic

Geez~Kaib~Galis~Rabi~Hamis~Sadis~Sabi

A U EE A e I O

Psalm 119

Alif is the Law of God
"Blessed are they that walk in Righteousness, and they that dwell in the Law of God."
Bet: Obedient to God (to keep)
Gamel: to find delight in the Law of God.
Dalet: to fulfill God's Law to the limit
He`: A Prayer to approach and acquire Understanding.
Wauw: In the Law of God, we can lean on for support.
Zay: To have Trust in the Law of God (accept).
Het: Obedient to God (live).
Tet: Reverance to the Law of God.
Yod: The Law of God has justice.
Kaf: A Prayer to approach and acquire safety.
Lamed: To have Trust in God's Law (Faith).
Mem: To Love the Law of God.
Non: To find the Light that comes from God's Law.
Samket: To find Guarantee in the Law of God.
Ayin: To be Obedient to the Law of God.
Fef: To discover the Honor of the Law of God.
Tseday: The Law of God is Righteous Judgement.
Kaf: A Prayer to approach for Salvation from the hand of enemies.
Res: Unto God belongs Strength (as rock).
San: Obedience for the Law of God.
Tauw: A Prayer to approach to acquire help.

Ha: is the 9th letter in the Geez Alif Bet Ha Be Ga Da and is called Harim and the 13th in the ha le ha me se ::

Hayele: to prevail
Haylan: Almighty
Hayal: Powerful, Omnipotent, Strength.
Hayalnet: Omnipotence.
Hail: Force, Might.
Halylegna: Mighty, Forceful, Strong.

Se: is the 15th letter in the Geez Alif Bet Ha Be Ga Da and is called Sewut and the 5th in the ha le ha me se and is used to spell the Baptismal Name of the Lion of Judah, i.e. Selassie: The Trinity. In the Scofield Refernce Bible the name of the Trinity is explained.

Elohim (sometimes El or Elah), English form "God". The first of the primary names of Diety, is a uni-plural noun formed from El_Strength, or the Strong One, and Alah, to swear, to bind oneself by oath, so implying faithfulness. This uni-plurality implied in the name is directly asserted to Gen. 1:26 (plrality), 27(unity); also Gen 3:22.

Thus the Trinity is latent in Elohim. As meaning primarily the Strong One it is fittingly used in the first chapter of Genesis (Orit). Used in the O.T. about 2500 times. The Trinity is suggested by the three times repeated group of threes. This is not an arbitrary arrangement, but inherent in the Old Testament itself.

This revelation of God by His names is invariably made in connection with some particular need of His people, and there can be no need of man to which these names do not answer as showing that man's true resource is in God. Even human failure and sin but ewoke new and fuller revelation of Divine fullness.

Elohe` Elohe` bemelat le' Selassie misgana yigebal ::
My God My God for the Trinity is worthy to be praised.

Geez is Sem's (Shem) language

Orit: is the Mosaic Law, Pentatuch, octateuch, figure for Old Testament Biblical times.
Orit Birhan: the Testament of Light, i.e. Jesus Christ the Light of the World. New Testament.
Orit: the 5 books of the O.T.
Orit Zefitret: Genesis.
Orit Zetse'at: Exodus.

The Foundation of Faith

haymanot: faith, religion, belief.
haymanotun lewet: to adopt another faith by becoming a Muslim, Protestant,Roman Catholic or Rabbanical Jew.
behaymont tena: to keep the Faith, to remain strong in your religion, while being tolerant to others.
Haymonte Abew: the belief of our ancient fathers such as Abraham, Issac and Jacb who had believed in One God without perceiving His physical manifestation.
Aimade haymonot: the Pillars of the Faith, the Trinity, the Incarnation, Baptism, Communion, Advent.
Amen: to accept a blessing, accepting the Word of God as true. (Genesis _ Revelation).
Iminet: Faith, Trust, Belief.
Iminet bis: faithless
yeKristos Iminet: the Christian Faith.

(Ethiopian Alpha Bet book ~ House of Rastafari Students 2003 A.M.)

Selam Selam Selam ~

Messenger: bradbits Sent: 2/16/2006 5:20:02 PM

Ark I,

That is a wonderful explanation of Jah.

Jah controls physical reality, not the other way around. We don't see it because seeing it would interfere with our free will. But when we believe then we allowed to see things.

Peace, bredren.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I