Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1307&start_row=21

What is hell

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 2/4/2006 5:35:47 PM

ONE BLESSED LOVE

Yes I, InI need not worry too much 'bout hell anyway. InI give Ises Iternally unto the Most High JAH Rastafari upon the Rainbow Circle Throne ...and that's NOT hell!

Hola, Hola is the Lord JAH, the Almighty I, who was and who is and who is to come.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/4/2006 7:29:02 PM

Save hell for the dead,

Save Zion fi Dread

Messenger: rootz Sent: 3/10/2009 4:26:05 AM

irie ites!

me know seh it a long time yuh tok bout dis but me jus wan fi brought it back and throw my two cents in it..

i don't believ ther's a physical heaven and physical hell. growing up, we were told that heaven is up and hell is down and yet the same people who said that went to the moon and know that out there is space and the core of the earth is just pure hot lava ish dat it's easy to tell the youth dat heaven is up and hell is down. i believ heaven is in one's mindset. Jah lives nowhere els but in us for greater is He within me than the evil in the world. i don't know exactly in which country but there's a country where they built this tall tower with a telescope that's aimed up so that they can see when Jah comes down-since He'd said he'd come down from above in a cloud-so dat they're the first to warn the world that 'prepare yourselves for Jah has returned' and doing all this useless stuff that wastes time. when one Iditates with the herb, they'l be able to sight Jah. di cloud coming from conversatin wit Jah wit da herb is da cloud one will sight Him by.

our father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingman come on earth
as it is in heaven

ithiopia's just da paradise personified; dat which is in one's mind. one creates his own heaven in his mind where Jah lives and that heaven will be personified. ultimately, hell is da same. when one irates his own hell in the mind, dat is what he will be living in physically; around him. rastafari live forIver so we never die for da wages of sin is death and dat is what i sight hell to be. you don't exist anymore with Jah children and HIM. reason?!

SELAH!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/15/2009 5:10:38 PM

RASTAFARI
Iman see hell as this: Doing or thinking the same thing over and over (that perpetuates the Illusion or insanity) getting the same results everytime, yet not changing the "what" you are Doing, but expecting the end result to change. that is hell as well as insanity.
Selassie I Live
Iyah

Messenger: Humble Rasta Sent: 3/19/2009 4:29:39 AM

Hail
Da I caan debate all day bow what hell is or what it isn't.
ini has a lot of theories of wat da I believes.whether it is a state of mind or an actual place,that remains to be seen.nobody really knows...
what I wan fi know is if there is a judgemant day?

Rastafari Ibarakatchihu!!!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/19/2009 6:19:08 AM

what Selassie I buss the seals for?
Yes I, there will be judgment.

'Evey knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess; RasTafari Selassie I live!'
Midnite

Itinual ises unto I and I God and King, Haile Selassie I The First Jah RasTafarI!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/19/2009 7:47:10 AM

RastafarI
Yes I Ras I-Tom, excellent way of putting the TRUTH.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/19/2009 9:16:40 AM

hell is the grave, the sides of the pit, read the bible on the subject

or check out, www.pmchurch.tv this is a seventh day site very informative , video it opens the scripture to you

check it out tell i if its helps it enhance ini knowledge

Messenger: Humble Rasta Sent: 3/22/2009 9:38:21 AM

Give Yanks,Ras I-Tom!

Hail H.I.M!!!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/22/2009 9:58:48 AM

Personally I believe hell is a real place
Here are Bible verses which speak of hell:

Luke 16:24-25

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Rev. 14:10

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

"In FLAMING FIRE taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:"

(2 Thessalonians 1:8)

"Who is a LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son"

(1st John 2:22)

"Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and

the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

(John 14:6)

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to RESERVE the UNJUST unto the...

DAY OF JUDGMENT to be PUNISHED."

(2 Peter 2:9)

"Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved THE BLACKNESS OF DARKNESS FOREVER."

(Jude 1:13)

RANDOM VERSES SPEAKING OF HELL

2 Samuel 22:6

The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Job 11:8

It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?

Psalm 9:17

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 55:15

Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalm 116:3

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Proverbs 15:24

The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 23:14

Thou shalt beat him (your child) with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Proverbs 27:20

Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isaiah 5:14

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Ezekiel 32:21

The strong among the mighty shall speak to him (satan) out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

Amos 9:2

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:29

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 18:9

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Mark 9:43

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:45

And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:47

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Luke 10:15

And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

Luke 16:23

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Acts 2:27

Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31

He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

James 3:6

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it (THE TONGUE) is set on fire of hell.

2 Peter 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Rev. 1:18

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev. 20:10

And the devil (and all others) that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I