Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1304&start_row=1

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2006 1:31:43 AM

This is an email I received. The Idren wanted I to post the message on the forum for others to see.

-----------------------------------
Confusion is JUDGEMENT
--------------------

Hon. Prophet Adwa Immanuel Cain

Blessed Heart of Love and Salvation my Lord and Empresses, Prophet, Priest, Apostles; Prophetess, Priestess and Empresses; Deacon, Clergy and Saints. My Lord, whom ever is rasponsible for this site i just found it not accidentaly, but most natural. I'm fortunate to have found it along with the articles and response that the Rock and Ark I was discussing back and forth. My name is Hon. Proph. Adwa from the colony of Belize Babylon, Egypt and myself and Priest Seraphim I Vacabriel has establish a Tabernacle order for the youths down here name: TABERNACLE MINISTRIES OF IMMANUEL - 7AEnochithiopian International Progress I-Abbanacle of Salvation, I&I are of Bobo Principles and Faith and Belief, our Tabernacle and the EABIC church of Salvation are the same Father and Son hand in hand shoulder to shoulder in the oneness of R Kingdom. Adonai7 The Good Shepard, Holy Melchezidek I, A man in Flesh. El-Shaddia provide and sustain for us all!! Now the reason why we had to come in the host of Enoch not differntiating ourselves from the EABIC or Negus Immanuel's order, but simply because a lot of the youths were wrapping their heads and their locks without knowing of or about the order of Rastafari and Bobo Shanti, they were simply being influence by sizzla and capleton's regay music which came off like a rebell music and caused them to do things in the society that was'nt acceptable to Bobo Livity, like today you see them with a Turban Wrap and tomorrow Loose locks, it was like a fashion thing and not a livity thing so you see what regay did to the youths now most of them either in jail or mad out due to wrong influence cause this is the way them regay boys with turban wrap rest and then the youths dem think this is Bobo when its not. Now i say BURN regay music cause if Negus say burn it then we have to BURN it most naturally and Emmanuel done did say that nuh fi us so you can't say you obedient to Negus and don't follow HIM words and HIM works. In Ethiopian Orthodox they don't chant no regay strckly churchical chants and no regay boy can't go there go change them people musical order, Ethiopia go spit you out, better you come cold than to come luke warm. Rastafari bring whole of the Love and the Salvation I-YAH. Don't let satan deceive you through no regay and people going to fight this down cause they will find any reason to justify dem wrongs. If a man have a habit of love smoking cigarett and you tell him he gonna die from that you know him reply gonna be; we all have to die from something anyway! Well I-man don't want to die from that kind of JUDGEMENT or cicumstances there. Just trying to show you how people think within dem corrupted self when they want to endulge in physical pleasures. What does Bobo Man who say he's a Priest have in any club or place doing a show, you can't mingle with swine cause you only will get defile; man in places where you see prostitution a gwaan, man them smoking cigarett and drinking beer and so many other things etc. how must you show yourself to the world as an example when priestly men do priestly things, then a man find justification and say him ah teach the people, its a lie them using Bobo for cover up Fire pon the whole of them - sizzla, capleton and them whole crew. When they came to Belize not one of them try to reason with the youths or try to find where there's a Tabernacle to give a Reverence, they go straight to Whoretel and do a show for drug money. Most of the sponsors of these regay shows are drug cartels who are trying to find a way to launder money; people need to focus on what is RIGHT and stop dealing in carnal pleasures, its the truth and it hurts, but Negus say BURN wrong and RAISE your R Banners. Well Bobo man i can go for hours and even days of reasoning but i can't be infront of this here beast for too long, Man got roll call, meaning works to attend to so i'll leave some for another day. "Laziness is the sole breather of sin"- Selassie I
Give thanks for communication, Bless the Black Prophet Marcus I, King Selassie I
I-YAH, Rastafari, Hon. Proph. Marcus I, Holy Immanuel I,
-----------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2006 1:47:34 AM

I replied to the Idren and reasoned to him that Everyman have their own trod and that my trod wasn't with the music, but I don't fight against others who sing their music.

I reasoned with him that some sing reggae just to make money and party, but that others trod with song to spread the message through music, so I and I should let them do their works.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/1/2006 8:10:19 AM

Blessed love,

You know, I man listen to reggae, but I have to be the first to admit that it is not holy music, and reggae is not what InI shall play in Mt Zion, strictly Nyahbinghi 1-2 Order. Reggae has so many followers, and a lot of them aren;t Rastafari,or even very familiar besides what they've heard in the music, but they seek it out no further. I do think that reggae music can be confusion. Most of the time the reggae concerts are in bars with people smoking ciggarette and drinking beer or other alcohols and these things have nothing to do with Rastafari. Then you have the hippies who think they are Rastafari and just go to reggae shows but never do any works for the community of where them living, for Rastafari in general. Them want to go to reggae but dont want Iyahbignhi Ilabrations.

I overstand the mans position

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/1/2006 10:03:45 AM

I like this mans opinion it speaks truth.

I find that you see so much cigarettes and beer and sex at concerts why? Well true rasta in music? hard to say but i think some are true to spread the word, you can be in it for the true reasons and still make money nothing wrong with it as long as u know it is jah who defines u and not the money, and as long as u use this money for a higher good goal.

so music can spread the message very well and of course it will appeal to some that do not overstand its message but who like the flow of the music so they come to concerts and they dont see thew full truth and they use cigarettes and alc etc. and unfortunately many times to spread good things through music u have to deal with babylon to reach an audience, brother Bob told us all about this.

I personally much more like positive reggae, good stuff ya kno'?

Much Love

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/1/2006 10:06:20 AM

in any event, i still prefer good positive reggae music reaching the masses and trying to educate, than gangsta rap death metal and 100%babylonian money music seen???????????

Marley touched my life and all the came after pulled me in the right direction.........oh what a great father of ours JAH Rastafari!

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/1/2006 8:33:31 PM

Soul Shakedown Party tonight ~

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I