Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1300&start_row=11

Nonviolence

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/1/2006 2:02:29 PM

Bradbits; i never thought of it that way. Thank you. RSK

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 2:18:24 PM

The lion shall lay down with the lamb. Christ is the lamb. Is the lion Rastaman?

I've read and think that Christ also could be both. The lamb stands for his time when he reasoned, and helped his bredren with the power of speech. at the final judgement, words alone can't be enough. So time for more serious matthers. His other side, his fighting spirit. The Lion Of Judah. But the whole Rastman/Lion and Yeshua/Lamb, got I thinking.

One Love
RasTafari
White Dread

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/1/2006 2:35:43 PM

Blessed

Yeshuah was a true warrior, a rebell. Babylon does not want you to realize this.... otherwise you would rage against them. seen.

Malcolm once said something like: If a man punch my right cheeck I will make shure he will never do that again.

And the same meant Yeshuah. You must see it in the historical context. In those times when you hit with the right hand on the right cheeck you do it with the back of your hand, and in those days this was a big disrespect, only roman imperialists did that to make clear that they stand above you. The punch itself was not the big deal, infact it was not a strong hit, he did not do that to hurt you but just as a symbol, to tell you you are inferiour. They also did that with slaves and women, to whom Yeshuah also spoke. So that is why Yeshuah told them not to run away from confrontation.... when someone hits you like this stand tall and proud and tell him, he shall hit you equally. And then he should be ready to rumble. gunshot.Or why did Yeshuah tell his disciples to buy swords, and why did Christ tell his soldiers to shoot every single Mussolinilover who gets his a** over the boarder? I n I is militant. Nuh joke bizness. I n I say DEATH TO ALL DOWNPRESSORS..... and if necessary also PHYSICALLY. I n I defend I n I and what is I n I's. His Majesty said war and agression can be justified by nothing, but he also said selfdefence is the responsibility you have for yourself.
When you read your bible it is necessary to overstand I n I Israelite Culture in the historic context.

HIM to Ethiopian UN Contingent in the Congo
"…
Even when faced with those who do not relent, continue to demonstrate Love and consideration until obliged to resort to Self-Defence!"
July 17, 1960

Selah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/1/2006 2:42:41 PM

Bless again

and before y'ask. YES I LOVE MY ENEMIES as I love all man and creatures under JAH sun. How could I expect to be welcome at JAH table and not apprecilove all JAH creation?
I love even the man who aims his damn glock at me, but I do not love this intention of him.... and I won't let him take my life which I have to protect.... by ALL MEANS NECESSARY. If he puts that dirty thing down and decides to be my friend I will not seek revenge in any way, because I love him, but I will keep him from threating me. that's all. Put ya damn glock down.... or it ah gwaan click-clack.... seen

Selah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 2:48:56 PM

Blessed love.
Much thanks for the I's replies.
It made I overstand much things

One Love

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/1/2006 4:37:45 PM

Agreed my friend agreed. Very nicely said, thank you for the words!

Love people but do not have to love their deeds, and do not have to take it either.

Much Respect

Bergy

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/1/2006 7:57:20 PM

Observe the signs of the times ~

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.{Ecclesiastes 3:8}

And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries.{2 Chronicles 15:5}

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I