Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1291&start_row=21

What's that, Damian?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/30/2006 10:00:58 AM

I love all girls. Big tall short and small, it doesn't matter to me if they are "rasta" or not. Whether a man drink juice or burn fire it can't disqualify him from receiving God's grace. We are all sinners, remember that Christ died for Us. We should live a little !!!

Oh and Ark I, do you have coal up your ass ?!? What's your beef bro ?!? Freedom of speech means that all are free to speak last time I chequed. You shouldn't get offended by some meaningless comment.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/30/2006 2:03:46 PM

Bless

I'm tired of all this here. Talking big jamaican talk but shurely never showed up at a Nyahbinghi. True Rastaman ah trod on and leave the weak teenagers alone. If them nah want listen to HIM I n I shall put the dust from I shoes. Rasta? hahaha..... kindergarden thing is going on.

And about judging bredren. Isn't it said in the bible, if ya brother misbehaves then go and tell him and if him still nah want to change go and tell the elders? Haile Selassie I gave us rules to live after you weak hippy boys. Live PRINCIPLES!

Selah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/30/2006 2:11:45 PM

And if ya bible tells you Christ was a winebibber you should first go and check that this were just rumours spread by the pharasees, and also you should go and check what version you are reading.

Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/30/2006 2:27:17 PM

Bible nah say judge he, only tell he. Seen, Jah will deal with him who refuse to live upright. Gossip is not productive, you must tell a man to his face and if he no hear it you must take it higher and once it leave your hands you must let it go. You cannot go round telling everybody your neighbors business, lest you neighbor should spread your own business.

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 3:49:04 PM

Wha, listen ta ah BIG MON him talk "NYAHBINGHI". Ras! Mi new of NYAHBINGHI inna mi mummy belley befor some rasta iven tink fi talk Rastafari CHO! "TRUE RASTAMAN".....Tell I wha ump'n "true rastaman" is. Lagga head bwoy mus mus ah hippie bwoy himself fi call mon ah "hippie". Mi nuh like fi trace wan, it cause I lef mi meditation array. If ah mon wrong den check fi di mon yah don scorn him zeen! "JAMAICAN TALK"... yes bwoy. Mi BIg UP I ROOTS AND CULTURE. Nuff luv fa I island Jahmakyah zeen! Iven inna babylon state. Jah mek all di world an him luv jus di same. Ivery rasta here luv fi use "JAMAICAN TALK"... when mon seh"yes I" "I&I" "seen" "idren" "sistren" "me" etc. So wha, dis make dem nuh tru rasta cus dem nuh Jamaican? Cus if so, den check fa ye self an deh a word yuh use. unu nuh call I bredren an have nuff raspect fi I&I&I. gwaan repeat ya scrip tures itinue fi act RIGHTFUL dan MY bredren. Imon nuh deal wit jancro who feel dem so rightcheous. satta mon, CHO! always ah so come ah people who "join" ah movement read dem books come well verse an fi try an teh judge an change deh mon who it represents inna alpha. BLOOD CLOT RAS!

juidgement and brimstone

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/30/2006 3:58:41 PM

Teff,

I am not offended, but like you said it was a meaningless comment. So I labelled it appropriately

Foolishness
1. Lacking or exhibiting a lack of good sense or judgment; silly: foolish remarks.
2. Resulting from stupidity or misinformation; unwise: a foolish decision.
3. Arousing laughter; absurd or ridiculous: a foolish grin.
4. Immoderate or stubborn; unreasonable: foolish pride; foolish love.
5. Embarrassed; abashed: I feel foolish telling you this.
6. Insignificant; trivial: spent all their money on foolish little knickknacks.

I think your meaningless comment fits most of that description.

And about freedom of speech, people are free to read your foolishness if they choose, but the RasTafarI people on this site who are not interested in reading meaningless comments don't have to waste their time with the reflections of you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/30/2006 4:05:39 PM

Bless

I have no time for your little child arguing. Contact Iman when you forward ah Mt Zion Ithiopia from your great Island. Let your works be seen and don't talk too much. Africa awaits it's creators, and some still stuck in sweet sweet jamaican stereotypes. I n I raspected Empress Menen Foundation invests much money and efforts in bringing all the Elders out of Jamaica to make them step pon Zion grounds..... the Elders them wait since the days them chant up RASTAFARI to go home.... but the likkle boy them still stuck in the the sunny island.

But Iman nah come to judge just to tell some reality. But as I said, man have no time for this timewaste.

Selah

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 4:08:43 PM

Yah to funny

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/30/2006 4:13:17 PM

So back to topic:

Iman still raspect the Lion Dread Damian Marley. It is good to see young JAH warriors like him to go and teach the youth them through music..... powerful music. I just wondered bout the man's livity. Not to judge, just wondering. And originally just wanted to know if it was really Beer, which is still not clear. But never the less.... big up the man Jr Gong for the works..... the powerful lyrics..... and the beautiful girlfriend. ;) Haha yes man everybody is once young. There is a time for everything.

I n I challice still blazing and Iman go meditate. Until time. SELASSIE I

Selah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/30/2006 4:27:33 PM

greets

this sis thinks that this whole conversation is unproductive.

who are InI to judge damian?

first of all......the young wo-man in the picture with him is clearly of mixed race, but if she was white, who cares......he is 3/4's caucasion so if he want to mess with a mixed race woman.....so what.
she is not dressed in a sluttish way....most young wo-man today dress so...........

as far as the stout......most ras drink stout.
InI lived in the caribbean as a youth and for many years as an adult.
ones drink stout in the caribbean
it is not really con-sidered alcohol, but a tonic
the physicians in the caribbean will tell an I if their blood is low or pressure high to drink a stout a day as it keep the doctor away.

as far as the drink one of the idrens here on this board say the youth drink....
it is not stout
it is called malta
it is in a brown bottle with a yellow label and is full of vitamins.

to talk about the idren so is not right
perhaps the I's should invite him here and reason it out.....no?

him with a stout in his hand is no worse than some of the whites here pretending to be black
some of the "ras" here pretending to be ras
some of the I's type with a fake accent here and think ones do not know it
some of the jee-zuz people here are not really ras
some here with small length in trod trying to tell grown elders what to say and how to say it
some here drink beer
SOME A THE RAS HERE AND EVERYWHERE ARE WITH NON RASTAFAR I IDREN AND SISTREN...........so why all the fire

so what up with all the judgement

a post like this gets 26 replies, yet a post about something pertaining to truth and rights or reparations/repatriation......or injustice or BLACK ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN A BLACK TROD....gets few rasponse....most times the really important things get overlooked or turned into vibes that seem so christian and ones quote the bible so frequently but read nothing else, yet they do not search outside the box.........InI just do not see where anyone has the right to judge the idren with such fierceness..............just for a stout and a gyal on his arm.............

why not read miseducation of a black man for a start by carter g woodson....free up ya mind....get educated and really reason.......

and "ras" elijah......why the I come so against the sistren again because she brought the truth to the light about race? why the I have to bring that back up again...........?????? Hmmmm? why was that necessary? ya showin ya privelege again.....whahappen....you get tired of the muslim vibe already.......now see that was sarcastic...how does it feel? (sorry, was just trying to make a point)
come now get real

Selassie I
NO APOLOGIES
Sis Irijah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I