Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1291&start_row=51

What's that, Damian?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 1/31/2006 12:29:47 PM

FarI-Sigh

Give thanks for the I's Itsful reasoning.

Let InI keep InI sight on Selassie I Iver and let no weakheartedness enter InI midst through the guise of intellectuaISM, LiberalISM, Paulist X-tianity and other devil philosophies which have brought the world and especially the that part of Babylon known as the West to ruin.

I man was illuminated.

All Thanks and Praise to HIM Selassie I, King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Selah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 1/31/2006 12:47:50 PM

This is just a general question I pose among the Idren, nothing to take offense to.

I still don't overstand. The only reason I grow my locks is because of the Nazarite Vow.

"All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow."
Numbers 6:5

Part of this vow is the separation of one's self from alcohol.

"he shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried."
Numbers 6:3

Do some of the Idren grow their locks for other reasons than the Nazarite Vow? I'm curious.

Give Thanks.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/31/2006 7:13:37 PM

Blessed ones and ones... ini say this in one LOVE of INI

Don't think alcohol is good... drink water...
weed doesn't agree with the i, Breath air...
pork chicken fish, whatever.... partake of what fills the i..
don't like ital... fine, eat MAc Donald's....
Don't like clothes this way or that way,,,,wear what suits u or wear nothing
Don't like women.... Be with men
DOn't like gay people... sex those u like
Don't like people who don't like you... find some new vibes to be around.. VERY SIMPLE AN FREEING

Rasta, in ihave FREE WILL... FREE WILL.. and it is free to live out...

and why is it so many ones on this board be in JUDGEMENT about others lately? What is the vibes here? WHy does ones be looking at Sizzla and Gong and this man and that man and get all gossips and jelous. The same ones taking about how no one isperfect and then spends the time pointing out others imperfections.

I, nefertiti, is busy enough to lead a life of rightness, no time for your specks and logs.. so what is the thing here with all this judgement?

Ones can site that these trees(dreads) are bearing fruit, what about u and u and u? Where is your fruits? WHy are u and u and u sowing seeds of jeleousy, gossip, vanity, pride and greed?

There is much treatable preventalbe trouble in this world children dying from bad water, people killing and being killed in war, leaders raping the land, stealing your livity and ones are gauwking and making comments about some ones they don't even know personally...What a bumba kaltt waste of energy....If ones knew these rases. there would be none of this babbling as if ones were reading "PEOPLE" magazine, becuz u would be reaping the benefits that u judign at this point just to be in the spotlight.

READ ROMANS 2 the whole chapter...Stop the demonization of ini bredrins and sistren and those who ones "WISH" they could emmulate....

Look to the POWER of the most high selassie i, inside oneself to KNOW how to live up...

Pharisees... go check yourself....check out the logs that are blinding you to reality. Mash down those logs that put you up on a pedestal of deceit and superiority.....

LOVE is the only law to OBEY..
blessed
rasta far i
Haile i selassie i

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/31/2006 10:13:41 PM

LOL this foolishness still running???

Bredda Damian, if the i happen to read this, i am not here to live up to no ones expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine.
I man know say, as an artist in a babylonian music industry, like your father before you, you have to go through a lot of fight, see things you wouldnt normally be around and face many temptations just to get InI message of love and inity out to the four corners of the earth. I pray that Jah wil keep thee strong to do H.I.M works

Love Rastafari for Rastafari is Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/31/2006 10:16:15 PM

Ark I, is it possible to end this?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2006 10:23:01 PM

This topic is already ended for I. I only respond to answer your question.

I have said what I wanted to say concerning this topic so I will make no more comments. But I won't bother stopping others who still have something to say.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/1/2006 7:45:42 AM

Blessed love Far I SIght, a heart of strength.

I will give the I contact.

Honor and Praises are due,

Rastafari Selassie I liveth Itiniually

FREEDOM REDEMPTION REPATRIATION

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/1/2006 9:58:47 AM

Me love de Gals, tha Gals dem sugar ~ Hola !!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I