Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1280&start_row=1

To nzingha

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/27/2006 3:45:15 PM

One love,and grace to you.Maybe u think I am dom and dont know nothing and dont know nothing about rastafari.But know this,the wisdom of the wise will come to nothing in those days.I talk bold sometimes for others to overstand the godspell of jah.U type all a da to critisize i man wid u false pride,i know u gone say u aint trying to fight me down,but wat comes out u mouth already defiles you.If i am too dreadful for u,continue to critisize me but jah will bless me.I know U gon say u dont have nothing against me,but one love and peace be wid u.No fight agaisnt me because me no fight against u,Judge u self and judge wat u do.Judge not,in wat u judge u shall be judge,judge u self and u shall not be judge.For jah is judge. If the cap fit den wear it and dont dig no pit because u might fall in the same pit.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 1/27/2006 5:34:55 PM

much love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/27/2006 6:36:45 PM

I n I don't need to prove who I n I are, Jah know. How can I n I be one, when I n I fight so much. N In I wanna talk bout church ppl, well its not just church ppl. who are doing it. I cannot judge, but look at the arguments and judgement. What happen to humility, humbleness? I n I cannot even reason sometimes without argument or showing who is more wise then the other..Im roarring now and so come argue with i, cause while u waisting ur energy judging or defending oneself, i am fighting oppression, babylon's inflictions.. jah give I strength....
Don't justify who u are, just keep doing jah works. I n I should be able to reason, but instead division occurs.
I come to I n I for strength and only 1 person respond, this is sad. But I n I sure have time to argue.
I n I spend time arguing and quik to defend one's belief, but when its time to defend each other, where is i n i...I have been discriminated against and i get one response..
I know I am not acting so humble right now, but im hurting and no one has really reached out. What happen to one love?
Jah forgive I for I words!!!!!!

NOw Im roarrring...

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/28/2006 7:51:16 AM

Empress,
do you haf msn messenger. we could reason trough dat and I could help you more directer.
Forgive I for not being there but I haf also some probs..
InI know we'll help eachother

One Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/28/2006 10:10:14 AM

NO BREDREN, GIVE THANX!!! LET I HEAR UR PROBLEMS..

I ARGUMENT IS I N I FIGHT AND FUSS, BUT WHAT ARE WE DOING TO FIGHT BABYLON. HOW CAN I N I FIGHT FOR TRUTH AND RIGHTS WHEN I N I DON'T STAND FOR THEM.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THEN WORDS..

IM TELLING I N I THAT I AM HOLDING A RALLY, GATHERING IN NEW YORK CITY WHEN IT GET NICE OUT. I AM ADDRESSING BABYLON AND SPEAKING TRUTH. I VOICE WILL BE HEARD AND I AM PREPARED!!!

I AM GEARED UP AND READY TO BE A VOICE FOR I PEOPLE(HUMAN RACE)!!! BURN FIYAH ON THE INJUSTICE AND LIES..I AM NOT SITTING STILL NO MORE...

KEEP UR HEAD UP AND LETS REASON CAUSE I N I NEED TO BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER THROUGH THESE HARD DAYS. DON'T GIVE UP, FIGHT.. FIGHT WITH U BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT...

LOVE U ALL, THE LIONESS I GOING TO CRUSH BABYLON CITIES. I AM GOING TO ITINUE THE LEGACY OF ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS...I AM FED UP AND TIRED.

RASTAFARI CHILDREN INITE

PROPHECY

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I