Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1275&start_row=11

No fight against me,because me no fight against u,listen wa u say and watch wat u do.

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 2/10/2006 8:24:31 PM

It is the time of the "I"- the Selassie "I"- no division- no segregation- not separation. Just "I', Selassie "I';

No orthodox- no Cristian- no Hebrew- no Musalman. Just "I", Selassie "I".

Hey Bobo, Nyabinghi, Twelve Tribve. One Tribe; One people; One God. Just "I", Selassie "I"

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/11/2006 6:50:15 PM

That contradicts the Ideals of HIM.

-Orthodoxed
-Christian

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: zionI Sent: 2/11/2006 9:40:36 PM

"Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths... "

"The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny."

HIM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/11/2006 10:56:03 PM

There is no contradiction. The past will be left in the past, the time of RasTafarI will reign forIver. One people, One Spirit.

The distinctions of old will no longer be. All the Ones of the Earth and Heavens will sight who they are, man, in the form of male and female, in the image of God.

Look at Haile Selassie I trod, don't look at the labels of Christian, Orthodox or any other. The trod of Jah people is One, no matter what label they presently have. Jah RasTafarI is no Label, Jah RasTafarI is One.

John 4
[7] There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
[8] (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
[9] Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
[10] Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
[11] The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
[12] Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
[13] Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
[14] But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
[15] The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
[16] Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.
[17] The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:
[18] For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
[19] The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
[20] Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
[21] Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
[22] Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
[25] The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
[26] Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

When all people worship God in Spirit and in Truth, the distinctions and labels and of the past will no longer be used. All will be children of the Creator.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/12/2006 2:00:03 AM

Selassie labeled HIMself as a Orthodoxed Christian.

As for that verse, I wish I knew where Israelite Prince was cause you gave him evidence. Jesus says that ones that worship(Jews) will reach salvation.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/12/2006 3:24:20 AM

Yeshua Christ is a jew, but the people that follow HIM are Christians.

RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I is a Christian, but the people that follow HIM are RasTafarI.

And if you look at zionI post again he repeatedly said

Just "I", Selassie "I".

So I agree with him that all RasTafarI people will Inite as RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. And also in time all righteous people will Inite as RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Here are some of the Ideals of HIM,

Today more than ever before man realizes the bond of unity that exists within the race; he is endeavouring to employ the accumulated knowledge and wisdom of the ages. He is employing modern science and technology; he is reaping the benefits, however limited, of political and economic unity; and to that extent, he is transcending the age-old barriers that have divided the race so long and is endeavouring to reflect on the welfare not only of himself and his immediate neighbour but also on the welfare of all the human race. This endeavour is in harmony with the spirit of the mystics of ages gone by "...in the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of the spirit. Whatever religions they may profess they are spiritual kinsmen. While the different religions in their historical forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have always stood for the fellowship of humanity," so Your Excellency has taught us. And in an effort to carry out this teaching to pursue truth - to promote those bonds common to the human race - Your Excellency has dedicated your whole life. To free the human race from superstition and fear that originate from ignorance; to enable him to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help him recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race, Your Excellency has laboured. To this generation, so tormented between modern knowledge and ancient faith, your scrupulous studies have pointed the way by which man may be saved from traditional superstition and modern scepticism.

Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences. to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness.

And in regards to that verse in the bible. It doesn't say that only Jews will reach salvation. Christ said that salvation is of the Jews, meaning that He is the salvation and His way is the salvation. Christ showed the error in the Samaritans ways and the error of the ways of the Jews, who separate themselves thinking that prayer should be on this or that mountain.

-------------------------------------------
Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
-------------------------------------------

It is about worshipping One God in Spirit and Truth. Look at the Christians, Jews and Muslims of today. Many of them think that they are praising different Gods. But the God of the Christians is the God of Abraham, the God of the Jews is the God of Abraham, the God of the Muslims is the God of Abraham. All make that claim, but still they see themselves as separate.

But the time will come when all will worship God in Spirit and Truth. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Learn your ways from Haile Selassie I, not other people who claim the same religion. Haile Selassie I Christianity is Oneness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zionI Sent: 2/12/2006 9:27:29 PM

Give Thanks ArkI.

Iman am "he" and not "she" in this Incarnation.

(InI overstand that given the reference in the Kebra Negast to Zion in the feminine, why the I may have assumed that ZionI is "she"...no matter.)

But the I's Iditations were Itherwise Itesful.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/12/2006 9:55:07 PM

I corrected I post.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I