Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1274&start_row=1

No fight against me,because me no fight against u,listen wa u say and watch wat u do.

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/27/2006 11:08:34 AM

Watch here man a rastaman,so if u think know the most,there is alot of things to learn still.So no come tell i man about no other doctrine.One doctrine,Jah doctrine,Christ doctrine. Fire!

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/27/2006 2:54:37 PM

Bless my bredren

Every man need some Iducation, no man knows all, live is a journey to do good and learn..

Give Thanks

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/27/2006 8:27:15 PM

and i n i all hold different offices in yesus christos, so what jah may show i, jah may show u something different.
ONe Teach One. I n I are all at different levels. The i can teach i, i teach the i, i teach the next, so on. This is an itinual flow of growth and learning creating a complete circle of inity. But when i n i try to take i n i own interpretation and mash up the circle with confusion, etc, the inity is broken.
I n I don't know wat relationship i n i have with jah, so how can one say who is right or wrong. I n I don't know who jah send as messengers, prophets/prophetesses, etc. So, if u dare change reasoning to reasoning withjudgement and losing humility, u better look at urself and not the next person...i n i need to inite and burn down babylon together. im really tired of seeing i n i fight, damn!!!!
I work so hard to be humble, but this week has been rough. I expect this from babylon, not within in i family of rastafari.
I n I can reason and give suggestions or guide each other, show each other that we are/are not living according to the principles and laws of the most high. But, I n I cannot pass judgement, that is the difference.
I may not sound humble, but Im just roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

blessed love

prophecy

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/28/2006 4:18:45 AM

One God One Aim One Destiny
The Blessed Trinity is One
Rastafari Is One
God Is One
Anyother doctrines do not come from God. So let us stop bringing those 666 mussolini doctrines here and stop fulfilling the interests of Rome and fighting each other for your own glory. Emperor Haile Selassie I rules the whole universe and HIM say that ONE voice rule the whole world not 2 not 3 not 4 but ONE. So let us be ONE in doctrine, one in words, one in mind, and one in spirit.As the father and the son are
Stop bringing all these mixup voodoo hindu buddhist catholic scientificks doctrine and let us start reasoning on salvation and focusing and meditating upon righteous words and works.

" Holy Priests, warriors and traitors BE STILL and KNOW that I am HE"
-spoken by The First Ancient King of Creation.
O What a Mighty God we praise The Lord of Hosts is His Name Selah King Selassie I JAH Rastafari !

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I