Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1270&start_row=1

Rastafari from Eden to Australia

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/25/2006 8:36:30 PM

Blessed Heart of Love

Give thanks for life health and strength and the mighty life giver Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

I man is a bredren from the Garden of Eden, the Islands of the Seychelles Ethiopia Afrika. Home to the world's largest and most valuable seed/nut; the coco de mer, which to our knowledge is the tree from which Adam and Even ate from. The male fruit resembles the male organ and the female bears the nut which resembles the wombman's organs. The tree bears fruit only after 25 years and is native only in the Seycheles although it has been planted in many areas of the World.No scientist has even been able to explain how is it that the tree reproduces as they have outlawed all possible ways of reproduction. My home is a biblical mystical place. We being the ONLY granitic islands on this planet EARTH, all other islands are either coralline or volcanic. We have the most ancient of rocks here, which manifests high spiritual metaphysical energies.

Iman have however left this beautiful place to go and study Natural medicine, specifically Naturopathy, in Melbourne Australia for 4 years. I have left my sweet natural environment, my lovely empress,my youths, my bredrens and have come here to this concrete jungle.
My Lords and Empresses, i have never stayed in a city for more than 2 weeks and i find it hard to do so because of the little natural enrgies. I now have no choice. Jah Rastafari is my only guide and my only strength.
I am living alone, and start college in about 4 weeks and i am asking whther there are any Rastafari bredrens and sisdrens who i would be able to meet up with and reason with here in Australia. You see, i am not used to even spending a day in our little town at home, i am mostly in the hills and by the riverside, so u see why it is hard to live here, but nothing is impossible for the Almighty God.
Please link i up at reflexoflogic@hotmail.com or post any addresses or phones numbers of bredren i can call or meet.
May Jah bless thee in all thy words and works and may he make the way clear for ini. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight O Jah our strength and our redeemer
Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I