Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1259&start_row=1

Recommend

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/24/2006 1:31:36 PM

I man just came across this album which is actually quite old from 1990
called Rastafari Elders from Ras Records. If the I dem never heard it i would recommend it. Includes Nyah Chants and also deep reasonings by different elder.
I man already know the albums such as by Ras Micheal and there is another one called Bobo Drummings but if anyone know more albums that contain reasonings plz let I know

Bless

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 1/24/2006 1:59:40 PM

BLESSED LOVE

As far as reasoning, I have heard an album called "History" by Ras Pidow and I'm pretty sure there is one by Ras Sam Brown as well. For scripture over riddims there is "Psalms" by Prince Fari. For chants there is "Higher Binghi" "Wingless Angels" & "Churchical Chants Of The Nyahbinghi". These are all pretty readily available I think.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/24/2006 2:31:40 PM

Give thanks for thy help

i know those albums u mention already exept the Ras Pidow and Sam Brown ones. I will start looking now

Fari Blessings

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/24/2006 3:38:18 PM

greets

poppi (ras pidow) has several cd's
one being "modern antique"

also
trojan records has a box set
nyabinghi box set
if the I's cannot get it locally, just key in trojan records in your search engine and the I's can order it straight out.

bless-ed love
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/24/2006 4:29:14 PM

Rastafari Edlers is Ivine bredren, I own a copy and listen to it every morning.

Also check out "What a happy Time" by the Daniel Number #1 band from the priests and porphets of the EABIC.

Also chruchical chants of the nyahbinghi is one to buy.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I