Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1254&start_row=1

To Empress prophecy

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/23/2006 6:41:21 PM

Yes man everything u said is real.Rastafari give all us the powers to cast out the demons and to do many other things,we are the choosen ones,the prophets of the earth.A wise is man strong,so consider uself to be strong.We are strong because we know way we belong,Rastafari children will live long,Righteousness we always prolong,love to us is a song,right over wrong.I read the words of jah and the prophets everyday.The ible is my strenght,my shield,my soul,my life,my instructions,my light,my sword,the living fire!It comfort me before tribulation,during tribulation,and after tribulation.I man is biblical youth the gentiles always run when i start to talk,they say they know what was written in the ible and alot of them dont even know what the lord said,what Moses said,what Isiah said,what Elijah said,what king David said,what Solomon said.wat Job said,what John said,what Ribbi said,etc.so many said and they twist up and change up the words and decieve the people dem of the world.I know u love the bible just like me,and if u dont read it much,read everyday,because it shall prepare the way.A in the ible me really find Rastafari,so me use the ible to teach the people who interested in Rastafari.But some Rastamen dont like when i man say Jes,-us Christ Haile i Selahssie i.But they need to know Jes,-us and Selahssie i is one,Jes,-us in the begining and Selahssie in the end.The bible done say in the book of Romans that;the first will be last and the last will be first,in psalm 87 it was written that,that one and this one was born in Africa. JahRastafari the son of the Most high.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 6:58:00 PM

i sent the i a email did u get it? between u and natti, i am lost for words, ur words are so deep...
Yes I, I read I bible everyday. I have to forward for a few, but let i know if u got i email...blessed love
i email is empress4iva@yahoo.com

prophecy

Messenger: Natasha Lee Sent: 9/6/2006 2:45:22 PM

I am trying to find out if this is the same person, I mean Jason Salie. Just want to make sure... Would you, please, tell me how old is this Jason? How is he doing? Even if this is different person, still am praying for healing. God bless!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/9/2006 4:59:15 AM

yes sis, i am not sure how is he is. I will try and find out for the i. Give thanx for the link, will be in touch. love love

Messenger: Natasha Lee Sent: 9/11/2006 3:32:55 PM

Thank you so much. God Bless!

Messenger: Natasha Lee Sent: 9/19/2006 2:13:47 PM

I have not heard from you about my friend...Did you get a chance to find out anything about Jason? I have not heard from him either. So I wonder if this is the same person? Thank you for your reply.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I