Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1249&start_row=1

The Holy Piby

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bee_2humble Sent: 1/23/2006 11:16:09 AM

Greetings,
Bumble bee just wanted to know where InI could get a hold of the Holy piby? is this piby still in print?

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/23/2006 11:35:31 AM

Dont waste your time. Your better off studying something pertaining to Christian Ethiopia. The Kebra Nagast, Fetha Nagast, Book of Enoch, to name a few. Another very excellent book that I recommend (even though I haven't read it myself) is Negus by Miguel Brooks (the same author also responsible for translating the Kebra). It is available online at Knowledge Bookstore. The Hoily Piby is not an authentic Rastafari reference book and can be compared with other cultic books such as the Book of Mormon. Not to say that there isn't any truth contained within, but it is definately not the basis to build your foundation upon. Regardless of what some may say. Igziabiher YeMesegan Q.H.S. ZeEthiopia ~

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/23/2006 3:32:44 PM

and if im not a damn playboy

what can I and I hav
seen?

hehehehehehhehee

fire pon this rich bwais ALL THEY

this rich people who dont help nobody

and than who wanna sell information

¬¬

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 3:35:44 PM

greetings chaka, who u referring to? just wandering if u speaking generally or in reference to someone..

give thanx, bless

prophecy

Messenger: bee_2humble Sent: 1/23/2006 3:51:59 PM

Greetings,
Bumble bee just wanted to know what play boy had to do with the Holy Piby?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/23/2006 4:25:12 PM

Yes its true that the holy piby is in almost complete contradiction to what InI represent for. But Teff is correct, Negus Majestic Tradition of Ethiopia is an excellent book as I have read it and own a copy. I highly recommend this book for Iveryone.

Peace

Messenger: empress86 Sent: 1/27/2006 10:21:32 AM

Look on Amazon.com empress.bless

Messenger: JUDAH TURNER Sent: 9/4/2006 1:50:08 PM

I am Part of The Elders of a Church related and ruled much like The NYABINGHI THEOCRACY.
The Elder(REV.1)(REV.22).MP
I have copies of The Holy Piby.
TRB.

Judah Turner
Elder

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/5/2006 2:48:20 PM

Ises

Can we get more Iformation about that church? highly apreciloved

Selah

Messenger: Empress bee Sent: 11/10/2006 10:16:31 AM

Greetings, Guidance and itection sorry that I am now just getting forward on the Piby. Is there a way that I could get one from the I? My online name before was bee_2humble now it is empress bee.

Blessed love give thanks for the rising of the sun,the day light and the breath if life.Rastafari

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I