Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1248&start_row=1

Bless! To Empress prophecy

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/23/2006 10:02:10 AM

I am so far in St.kitts(Liamiga)and i could feel ur spirit,i like that spirit.The spirit of jah always in us,that why we increase learning everyday and get overstanding everyday.Blessed is de I even I because we know the spirit of Rastafari.But most of the people fight against us,hate us,blaspheme us,scorn us,and they talk bad about the one who save us from the lust.They rise up against us.But I know, u realise jah always with us,and the enemy run when they hear the wisdom and know ledge Jah gave us. I dont have a empress right now because most girls in liamiga fight against Rastafari livity.I need a real empress to trod with,not a girl who gon like me and yet still fight against I am because i smoke some herbs,I need empress who willing to trod with me,truly love me,I be faithful to she,she be faithful me,I beleive when two come together the shall become one.I just giving praises still for a real faithful empresss. A Rasta Empress,a lioness,a princesss,a queen,an angle who know jah just like me. blesss up Empress Prophecy! Manifested prophecy.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 12:06:58 PM

Wow give thanx!!!!! I think I need to relocate..lol..
Well, I am going through the same thing as the I. But, I have a man. I long for a kingman, which is not right cause im with someone now. I know I also shouldn't spend too much time on that, cause then jah is forgotten. Sometimes I n I get focused on flesh and forget jah works. But, I feel I am just here, I spirit is completely separated. I am the type where if i spirit is not satisfied, i flesh is not satisfied. I spirit can get vibes bout ppl. I can feel a person's spirit from far away and u feeling mine, that just shows were spirituall connected. I find it amazing how I n I can physically feel current from anohter person from far away too. I had some amazing experiences, where i can feel a persons energy. One guy called i a witch, cause i told him(before even talking to him) what he was feeling, thinking, and the type of person he is. He got so freaked out cause i said exactly wat he was feeling and thinking. He called i a witch, but joking. The thing is, I can actually feel their energy, like im them..its strange..Jah sent bout 5 other ppl. to I and the experience was amazing. But, i don't like feeling their exact feeling. One i can feel their saddness and i cried and was hurting. n e wayz. i will stop with that for now
I had some other amazing experiences online, which show how jah is right there. One day i was feeling the heavy load and all of a sudden I got an IM from a ras. He told I how I messages in the rasta groups are powerful and thne he told me i will get through it. I don't remember exactly wat he said, but it was like he heard i speaking to jah. I feel jah sent him to let i know he was listening to i prayer. I felt so irie from that, a feeling words cannot express.
I also had an experience that was too powerful for I, but I will tell the i another time..
I spirit is strong and powerful, but at the same time it is sensitive. If i am around negativity, i spirit is not strong. Hard to explain.
But, I trodd so serious that I want to give i life to jah. When jah say move, i will move. Its so natural, but ppl. make it so hard. So, one day, I want to find a kingmon who trodds as serious as I.
I wish u luck on finding urself a queen, i know many who want a king like u. I feel that will happen in time, just keeping doing jah works.
Fiyah burn on all those who fight rasta. Just know that a sistren is by I n I side a real lioness. Who Jah Bless No Man Curse!!!!!!!!

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 12:10:33 PM

Well, I am going through the same thing as the I. But, I have a man. I long for a kingman, which is not right cause im with someone now. I know I also shouldn't spend too much time on that, cause then jah is forgotten. Sometimes I n I get focused on flesh and forget jah works. But, I feel I am just here, I spirit is completely separated. I am the type where if i spirit is not satisfied, i flesh is not satisfied. I spirit can get vibes bout ppl. I can feel a person's spirit from far away and u feeling mine, that just shows were spirituall connected. I find it amazing how I n I can physically feel current from anohter person from far away too. I had some amazing experiences, where i can feel a persons energy. One guy called i a witch, cause i told him(before even talking to him) what he was feeling, thinking, and the type of person he is. He got so freaked out cause i said exactly wat he was feeling and thinking. He called i a witch, but joking. The thing is, I can actually feel their energy, like im them..its strange..Jah sent bout 5 other ppl. to I and the experience was amazing. But, i don't like feeling their exact feeling. One i can feel their saddness and i cried and was hurting. n e wayz. i will stop with that for now
I had some other amazing experiences online, which show how jah is right there. One day i was feeling the heavy load and all of a sudden I got an IM from a ras. He told I how I messages in the rasta groups are powerful and thne he told me i will get through it. I don't remember exactly wat he said, but it was like he heard i speaking to jah. I feel jah sent him to let i know he was listening to i prayer. I felt so irie from that, a feeling words cannot express.
I also had an experience that was too powerful for I, but I will tell the i another time..
I spirit is strong and powerful, but at the same time it is sensitive. If i am around negativity, i spirit is not strong. Hard to explain.
But, I trodd so serious that I want to give i life to jah. When jah say move, i will move. Its so natural, but ppl. make it so hard. So, one day, I want to find a kingmon who trodds as serious as I.
I wish u luck on finding urself a queen, i know many who want a king like u. I feel that will happen in time, just keeping doing jah works.
Fiyah burn on all those who fight rasta. Just know that a sistren is by I n I side a real lioness. Who Jah Bless No Man Curse!!!!!!!!

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 12:11:09 PM

prophecy

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I