Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1241&start_row=1

bless up to u (Empress prophecy)

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/22/2006 2:07:54 PM

Blessed is u truly.Please dont give up Rastafari.We could link up and chat about life if want.dahzudah@hotmail.com blessed Empress. a just want u to know I am young youth who reveal truth.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 2:54:13 PM

no idren, i am never giving up. The road is rough, but i will never give up. I went weak once, and jah come an kick i in i backside. He told i to rise, enough being weak, cause too much work to be done and he needed i to do the job he has for I. I did rise, and the fight was on, but i lioness paws not moving. Only movement i will make is when I paws shake babylons ground...
I do get tired sometimes, so i come to reason i heavy load, but i am a serious souljah and and refuse to go back. I am geared up, but I must be more ovastanding of the roots. Everything in time, and jah is showing that to i. EAch day i spirit grows, each step i trodd i seek to grow. So, I give thanx for ur strength. It is rough, cause I have a man who does not respect I livity, now that i am strong and mature in i trodding. He fights i big time, but I love jah and jah children. I have to give iself to jah 100% so I will have to make a move.

I will stop for now, cause i will go on and on..hehe. Give thanx again..

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 6:07:36 PM

No leaders and servants...equality

Give thanks

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 6:27:57 PM

I am a servant to Jah, I am not a servant to man or wombman. Inity is the only equality I stand for, I n I are all different but one. Romans 12 touches on that...

bless!!!

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 6:33:39 PM

Seen.

let Jah guidance flow through the river of life

Bless

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 6:59:51 PM

yes, i like how u said that..bless up

prophecy

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List