Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1237&start_row=1

Rasta women

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/22/2006 1:04:08 PM

I love when women search for the teachings of the lord Jah Rastafari,because,I reallise a lot of ladies dont want to hear about Rastafari.Most of them tend to blaspheme King Selahssie i,those who love the king continue to love the king and queen.Blessed is Empress Manen because she is the mother of earth,the queen of queen's yes! Hail Empress Manen, O women of the earth. selah

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/22/2006 5:01:59 PM

Yes man ...

the woman need to be educated but we have not to talk sweet ore do it by our own interest but for the interest of Almighty Jah !
Never talk sweet sugest I and I ever talk with fire , thats the offensive form of love too .. it will purify all vampire and voodoo thing !
I and I yes , are trying to give full education to woman , so if she pass this ilusion , that ur trying to judge she yourself , not Jahself, and that yu burn fire tu purifyah, so ... if passing this barrier ... she deserv to hear yu !
Sometimes we have not to lose our time ....
But we need find Our Real Queens ...
that from the beggining , when u gonna out of ur dear mother ... Jah Bless she ... Jah prepared to u ...
WHáááááááááathaaaa Blessing !
Know you in female version !
IandI Kings and QUeens !
ANgels and Archengels

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 6:51:09 PM

I would like to touch on your posting. I am not saying this negative just from wat i have read or obeserved. I find ur responses interesting, but their is a difference from a wombman and a dawta. I like to hear a bredrens point of view, so if i n i don't mind letting i know wat u think about wat i said. Give thanx..

First wombman are not treated equal, even sometimes within rastafari. First, wombman are considered below a man. But in the bible when the rib was taken from man and used to make a wombman they became of one flesh.
But, I feel that wombman are separated from certain duties, responsibilities, etc. I am an empress some call i a prophetess, but I am just a spiritual/physical healer, I job is serious, but i don't need to prove the gift jah gave I. Idrens and sistrens don't know who jah send to give his messages, or to do jah works. But, many feel a women must stand in her respective place. I do not agree with that.

So, I have a few questions.

Why are wombman prohibited to speak in certain rasta congregation gatherings(binghi)? Is this all of nyahbinghi beliefs or individual?

Why in the bobo church in new york city( i can only speak from ones i know) wombman and man are separated? I am just curious why, is it to prevent focus on flesh. It doesn't bother I that its separated. But, why do the wombman have to cover their crown, but the men are not allowed? Is this equality?

Why are wombman just looked at to breed and not hold a office in jah works?

HIM King Haile Selassie I, had a queen and she was a srong queen, she held a high title. She was treated equal, so why aren't all of wombman?

I am a serious sistren, whose spirit can feel urs. I have a gift. I have healed ppl. and i have had visions of things that would happen before they happened. I had the most high use I as a messenger and so on. I don't advertise that because only jah needs to know that. He see wat i do and don't do, so i don't need to prove who I am. But, I am not one to just sit home care for children and so forth.
The reason why i stated some of i gifts from jah, is because many may feel i cannot hold a gift like that.
I personally feel to each their own, if ones want to see i below a person, or of less value. WEll, they can think wat they want. I just know I am doing wat jah wants I to.

Im just curious what I n I think bout what I said. I know not everyone believes this, but it is truth.

I know I seek knowledge like i am in a desert searching for water. I am going to give iself to jah 100%, when he say move i move. I do not feel i am 100% cause of i baldhead who tries to fight i.

I think i went off track a bit from ur response, sorry if i did. I really love reasoning with i n i, feel so blessed to be inited with jah children...love u all...

your humble servant and sister,

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:01:33 PM

Seen,

Wombmans should be treated equal, it's just the old habbit. men haffi work, and wombman haffi give pickney. I still agree with that. man haffi work. and wombman haffi raise pickney. But the separations inna binghi's an bobo house, me nuh overstand. cause nyabinghi was named after a warrior(??) empress. I feel we are all equal, just like yuh said, we haf different responsabilities. Me gives thanks everyday fi wombman, Jah's best creation. man coulda never be without wombman.

Give Thanks

Messenger: zionI Sent: 1/22/2006 7:06:02 PM

Yes I,

Jah is not parial from man or woman...who denies this lies.

All are equal in HIM sight.

It was Saul the Paul, the craziest baldhead of them all (who was the great persecutor of Jesus' followers Ras bredren and sistren- who never knew Jesus but claimed to speak for HIM- who told slaves to obey the slave-driver- who denied the ten commandments-who was a Roman citizen- who said women are below men-...) who perverted His Word to silence the sistren in JAH church (which HIM said is within the heart).

Speak up sistren- speak up for ye are the mothers of creation and in JAH's sight equal to Man.

Let no man, whether he be Apostle Paul the Saul or whatever, put you down...you are Ras Tafari- lionesses in HIM army fighting sise-by-side, shouder to shoulder with your bredren in Inity and Iquality.

Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:07:48 PM

Wombman was the most beautifull gift ftom JAH to man

Bless

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:10:07 PM

respect white dread, but i am just one who does not feel i am only suppose to breed. I n I don't know who jah chose to do his work or what kind of work. I respect your beliefs tho, give thanx for u response...

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:16:14 PM

Zion I, give thanx for the word, sound, power!!!!! Yes I am a lioness whose paws will shake the earth where i trodd, and let the wicked fall and scatter.

your humble sister and servant prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:17:29 PM

JAh has plenty of work fi you.
wombman use is not give pickney. it's true that wombman can do much times better than man can. wombman can do more tings at the same time. man mostley lack this ability. It's whitemans mentality trying to bring dung lovley wombman. how can people bring dung wombman is yuh own mother is one...nah respect wombman is nuh respect mother...an that is a sin!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:20:28 PM

yes i give thanx, i really like the reasoning tonite. I give thanx to i lions for the responses. Its nice to see a bredrens view. I truly give thanx and ur messages are comforting to the soul...blessed love...

Where is I n I from? I live in Kingston New York. Im just curious where I n I is from...

prophecy

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I