Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1234&start_row=1

Repartriation

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/21/2006 9:06:37 PM

Repartriation is a must,Bless up Marcus,King Negus,all those who defended the rights for us.Repartriate! a mean all of us.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/22/2006 8:01:43 AM

Repatriation begins with education. You need to work on your spelling. I find Dictionary.com very helpful.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/22/2006 12:28:28 PM

Why do you feel the need to put down the bredren. You could have corrected him without insulting him. And maybe there was a reason he chose to spell it that way.

Putting down others will never make men higher, although they may think it does.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/22/2006 1:14:17 PM

Bless the I Ark I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/22/2006 3:19:24 PM

You know teff its interesting how you demand that everyone is following the precepts of His Majesty as you were discussing in the Sabbath post. But you are so ready to slander others for spelling errors and other things. If you are a fountain of knowledge and facts with figures then why don't you teach instead of condem? When did His Majesty condem people? Not even the Poop got an unfriendly treatment. So how is it that you are demanding the following of examples when you yourself don't do it. This is the same thing that INI was reasoning to you when you left the board for a while.

Still up to you old crap

Peace

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/22/2006 9:33:47 PM

Actually Repatriation starts with giving Africa back to the African Diaspora. Babylon's education is half the reason repatriation is needed in the first place.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 9:43:58 PM

yes empress, so tru and education itinues to lie. I tell i yute the truth. The other day i daughter was talking to i mom and she said how the news don't tell all the truth. My mom went to say something and i intervened and said that is right...

bless up

prophecy

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I