Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1233&start_row=1

Wrapping

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bee_2humble Sent: 1/21/2006 8:52:20 PM

Greetings,
Princess Bumble bee, I an I wanted to know if the Idrens, and sistrens would know anything about head wrapping at this stage for I an I wrap in black and white 4 the I its a balance. Question 2 as a Bobo they have a colour pattern that the RasTafarI's wear and why they wrap each day with a diffrent colour/s would anyone have some knowledge on this topic.

Blessed love bee_2humble
Haile Selassie I
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/25/2006 4:21:01 AM

Blessed Heart of Love,

Give thanks for life and our mighty life preserver. Our God in Three Persons, Our Blessed Trinty and its Blessed Powers which never leave us comfortless. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.
I do give thanks for such a forum which permits us to be able to reason with each other and culture each other on Rastafari.
Give thanks for the righteous order of Melchesidek, Prince Emmanuel principle make we survive. We are humble servants of a perfect priestical order and so our turbans are our crowns. The turban is ancient and it signifies holiness to the Lord and also keeps our locks free from pollution.
We wrap our turban by flowing throught the colours of our rainbow covenant. Starting with red on sunday, gold on monday, green on tuesday, blue on wednesday, purple on thursday, black on friday and clean white on the Sabbath.
I will make all the i's know that such is an order of the culture of Boboshanty and has been established by our founder, president, God and King, Holy King Emmanuel 7th Adoni i God Jah Rastafari.
May the Father bless you in all your words and works.
Emmanuel is Love Let us All Love

Messenger: bee_2humble Sent: 1/25/2006 6:03:58 AM

Greetings,
FarI-sight I give thanks for the I and the information. I spend alot of time around an elder that sayes he is done with the bible and priesthood, the I is an ancient Idren. But sometimes I feel that he is being ignorant to the ways of others and will not except the I's ways as an ancient he should embrace others with love. I have always followed orders being I in the military as a child, and it has brought I a clean heart. Ritzs and rights I dont see anything wrong with that. H.I.M has set orders and they are to be set. Also a sistren is 12 Trib and always wants I to act as she does due to the fact that we are the same month(birth) I an I wrap as a Boboshanty and lead my life as H.I.M guides I. How would the I handle the sistren and idren?

Blessed love bee_2humble

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I