Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1223&start_row=1

re: live reasoning

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/19/2006 1:28:51 PM

Greetings, blessed love!!!
I would like to give thanx and ises to Jah Rastafari, for letting I n I rise this morning. May YHWH guide I n I throughout the day and nite. These times are hard, so lets inite in one strength. As children of rastafari, I n I should be able to reason. Even if I n I do not agree with one another, I n I still respect one another.

Well, the main reason I am posting this message is to see if anyone ever chat in the live reasoning room. I have only been a member here for a few days, but i see no one reason there...Well, if I n I would like to reason let I know..bless

your humble sistren and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2006 1:10:33 AM

Sometimes there is Live reasoning.

If somebody is in there it will say that there are people in the reasoning room at the top of the webpage.

I will try one day to add a section on the home page that shows when the next reasoning will be when somebody calls one. Right now the message is just in the Live forum page, so most people probably don't look there. I know that by the time I look there it is usually too late and the live reasoning already passed.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/21/2006 1:16:27 AM

Give thanx Ark I. I take it the I is the mediator of this site? Well, give thanx for the response.

prophecy

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I