Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1212&start_row=1

The one

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/17/2006 2:07:45 PM

Yeah! One love in de name of Jah-Rastafari Jes,us Christ Haile I Selahssie I. Jes,us and not jee,zus,A jee,zus da people of da world a say.A know it is da black african jes,us and not no european white jee,zus.Our african ible was betrayed by the europeans,they confusing da world with dey white european christiany,dey satan phylosiphy,dey illuminati.King selah is de almighty,He was,is and is to come de almighty,selah,ssie.Rev.19v11 "he who sat on the white horse was called faithful and true and in righteousness he judges and makes war.His eyes were like a flame of fire,his hair was like wool,on his head were many crown and he had a name that was written that no one but himself.But he reveal to us on the day of his cornation,the name is Selah,ssie i(power of the trinity).From genesis straight to revelation done reveal it was Jes,us Christ Haile I Selahssie I,the lord Jah Rastafari live for ever.Jes,us rastafari Rastafari is the son of man,the son of jah.It is said of Zion"Dis one and dat one was born in her"(africa) Rastafari, Rabbi, Immanuel I,Melchezidek I,Selahssie I.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/18/2006 2:05:58 AM

The King's name is spelt using three letters {fidels} in His language (Amarigna} Se~La~Sie indentifying the triune nature of God. If you are going to critisize others for mis-representing H.I.M. you really should get it right yourself. Jesus or Gezus ? Same difference, He's still The One. Igziabhier~Timari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/18/2006 7:02:14 AM

If you are going to correct others you should you should get it right too
The true identifying factor is not that it is spelt using three letters but that it contains three power sounds...SE..LA..SSIE. or as the hinglishman calls it three syllables. This is the reason that Amaharic is sometimes called a perfect written language because every letter is a sound instead of stringing letters together to make a sound as in english. There fore almost every sound man can make with his mouth can be written by a single amharic letter. And any person with common sense can realize that man used sounds before he started forming words.

Speaking of languages

i just watched the movie Passion of the Christ. After all the hype about how they used an extinct language for the movie script, imagine i surprise when half into the movie i suddenly realised that i could understand the dialogue without much help from the subtitles. I myself know the two main languages of Ethiopia ,Amharic and Tigrina and i could here both in the film. I wonder how much more i would have been able to understand if i knew the other 70plus languages spoken in Ethiopia

Jah LOve to all

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/18/2006 8:52:36 AM

Yes I. Don't forget that Aramaic is Aram's language. Aram, otherwise known as Ori was the first Emperor of Ethiopia ruling according to the Law of God on His throne in the modern day geographical region called Syria. Amharic is God's gift to the people to help us communicate together amongts ourselves, since Lisane Geez is used exclusively by the Priests / etc... in the Church(s). All of the languages in the shemetic family are related and they all have one common root / source. This explains why you found it easy to understand the movie, because of your familiarness with Ethiopia's language(s). Selam ~

Messenger: Schmock Sent: 1/18/2006 10:46:54 AM

If the pronunciation of the name Jesus is so important for you, you should also keep in mind that he was called Jesus by the Romans. His real name was Yeshua!

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/18/2006 12:07:24 PM

CHO! is deh nah important ting mek we chat bout tan dat? wise up my people.

Jah know thy heart

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/18/2006 12:41:28 PM

Everybody who has personally met the man called Jesus the Christ raise a hand.
Everybody who was born thousands of years after His death, sit down.
Nobody knows His real name, nobody.
The Bible uses nicknames and titles more often that birth names hence the fact that so many people, especially women, seem to have the same name.
Stop arguing technicallities that aren't the truth of the matter.
The real name of most profits, royalty, and saints are not known or used.
For instance Mother Teresa's real name is Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu.
History rarely records the names given by a person's parents, prefering the name given by the person's followers.
And no matter what you call someone their message is the same.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/18/2006 10:22:41 PM

Yes I Schmock. Yeshua is the Hebrew (language of Heber) pronunciation. Eyesus Kristos are Abba Jon Hoy's first name(s) of Lisane Geez (Yhe Lord's Tongue) origin. Their meaning is translated literally as : The Right Arm of God. There is no debate that this man walked the earth, and We have authentic accurate accounts of His ministry, life, birth, death, etc... preserved in Our history books. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie does testify to this fact. He says:

"WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal." And Amlak ~

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 1/19/2006 10:26:34 AM

Brethren and Sistren,

It is always wonderful to come together with god loving people and InI know that Jah is amidst InI and within InI at all times.

Let InI spread Jah Word but let InI not so much try argue about the Word. I am certain that InI brethren and sistren all have some great knowledge and InI all are on our separate journey but then still together on the same journey. How great a feeling to be on this great trip with all I brethren and sistren.

Let InI stray from havin feelings to prove InI knowledge, whether Jesus or Yeshua and on. For who feels it knows it. Seen?

Iman in any event is proud and happy to see this much knowledge among my brethren and sistren and hope to gain some of the same great knowledge.

Much love and respect
Rastafari!

Bergy

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I