Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1203&start_row=1

Loose Change Video, Burning Down the US GOV

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/11/2006 6:09:56 AM

YOU MUST SEE THIS.

Loose Change

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/11/2006 3:58:18 PM

I'm Sorry ya'll, I was tired and put the wrong link,

Loose Change

This will work I just tried it. I'm am telling the I's YOU MUST SEE THIS. NOT THAT WE COULDN'T BELIEVE IT ALREADY, THESE THREE STUDENTS WORKED THEIR ASSES OFF AND PRODUCED THIS AMAZING VIDEO.

Again sorry about the mispost.

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 1/11/2006 5:57:54 PM

Greetings in H.I.M. name.
jus' finished the video...oh my lawd...chillin reality..I mean I always had my theories and all that but when you really take time to study the facts like these guys did....heart breaking...what worrys me..not the fact that I dont Overstand...its my lil dawta who has to come up in this babylonial whirlpool of lies and misundrstandins..
Im convinced more than ever that Repatriation Is A Must..I already decided to home school I youths...and for the next ten years I&I plan to use I business to donate to the development(20%) of I&I land..and stack cheddar so I can get the heck out of dodge...
I&I all need to work collectively to unite...and ignite this Fyah.. and push to finish what I elders and H.I.M. has establihed for I&I..
Ive traveled to third world countries and came to realize that I&I have a lot of opportunity to utilize here in the states..so I&I cant get side track when it comes to this Forward Movement For Jah People.. lets all work together to rebuild Africa and prepare Iselfs for Repatriation back to the MotherLand....Bless
RasWoek
1 of 144,000 willin' an able soulJAHs

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I