Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1189&start_row=1

My Life and Ethiopia's Progess; Vol. 2: Addis Abeba 1966 ec

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/30/2005 8:57:52 AM

GREETING IN H.I.M. NAME..
I&I just recieved a copy of the hard to find vol 2 oj His Majesty autobio...serious stuff...alot of the coverup about H.I.M. efforts to save Ethiopia while in exile...the nonsupport of rome(bun the antichrist)...the illusion the fascist painted on the Ethiopian people about abandonment from the Emperor...much more...so I will take the time to copy into the computer so that I&I people may use it as a reference...be patient I type with 2 fingers but I try to put a least a chapter or two a day...peace and overstanding
Ras Woek
Selassie I the 1st

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/30/2005 10:05:32 AM

AAARRRRGGGGG!!!
...almost finished the preface.. and erased the whole thing with the tab button...gotta go cool I nerves...be back in a few...Itinue I work...
Ras Woek

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/30/2005 12:16:00 PM

PREFACE

This second volume covers the history of Our struggle from the time We presented Ethiopia's appeal to the League of Nations in Geneva on June 30,1936, through the period when We returned to Ethiopia and began to be involved in the continuing modernization of Our country, up tothe signing of a treaty with Our friend and ally, the British government, on Jan 31,1942. It describes the war of politics We waged, and the severe personal trials and difficulties that We encountered during Our exile in Britain. In addition, it explains, more or less, to what extent the correspondance We had with Our patriots contributed to Our struggle.
Nine months after the beginning of WWII, We saw the dawn of Our freedom approaching, and We left Britain for the Sudan, at the end of June 194o, to drive the enemy out of Our country. Described in this book are the details of how We gathered Our exiled loyal citizens to support Our effort and spend six months organizing Our military forces in collaboration with the British; and how We entered Ethiopia and, with help of Our ally, launched a campaign, broke the forces of the enemy, gained victory and restored freedom.
After the defeat of the enemy and Our return to the capital, We encountered some intracate problems with the British authorities in East Africa. However, without losing patience and hope, We persevered through the problems We faced, above all placing Our confidence in God and His fair judgement, Our steadfast struggle eventually bore fruit, and We emerged victorious. Even so, Our conscience has neverbeen diverted by self-glorification and hypocrisy from believing that this victory was God's provision.
To recapitulate....when We appealed to the Geneva assembly and reminded the nations of the world that, "if Europe considers the matters as if it were over, it has to take account the fate that awaits itself," not a few people saw our plea as a trial matter. Nevertheless, when the rightous Judge stood up to dispense justice, each government regretted the result....that befel it. The world also witnessed the limits of the power of all the aggressors.

Haile Sellassie I
King of Kings

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 1/2/2006 6:46:32 PM

Greetings in H.I.M. name.
I mon started this topic cause I was so excited to have recieved this copy of H.I.M. autobio vol. 2...I&I wanted to share this gem with one n all...I still do...but I realized that I should be reading it more instead of giving Iself a headache trying to type it...I intentions were good..please accept I apologies if anyone was even paying attention to I...If anyone has trouble finding this book, contact I, an I will mail you a xerox copy o someting..again sorry for any inconvience...Bless....RasWoek

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/4/2006 10:00:14 AM

Blessed love rasta far i
ini siste the zeal and good intentions. Realize that ones that will be interested will go out for the book, somehow and somewhat and they will be filled with the fiyah for the desire of more knowledge. Thanks and praises for the taste. I have not read the 2nd volume YET, but am encouraged by your fiyah....

I often get excited to share books with others, and now i have come to realize know that the things will come together for that. Many ones do not like to read. However, overstand that your reading and overstandig of this book will be shared in you further reasonings, unconsicously often. Site?

I remind ones and ones that the books can often be borrowed from the public library for free, and shared by bredrins and sistren. Also to buy a book collectively and even have a readin/sudy group in which a group of ones red and reason together... that is what COLLECTIVE SECURITY is all about.

Thanks and praises for the reminder of this, ras.

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 1/4/2006 11:14:24 PM

Greeting in H.I.M. name..
as I&I finish chapter 6 I wanted to take time to give praise to the humility of His Imperial Majesty..His patience and perserverence during those times is an example to I&I all...to read H.I.M. words and letters...it strikes a chord in I&I heart..neva did H.I.M. lose hope and sight in The Most High..through all the wicked atrocities against I&I forefathers of Ethiopia...even a car accident didnt stop H.I.M. from sending I&I the christmas broadcast on the bbc..H.I.M. words truly represent PERFECT LOVE..an example I&I can remember in I&I trials and tribulations on I&I daily trod..just wanted to take time to BIG UP HAILE I SELLASSIE I the 1st, Earth Rightful Ruler..
peace to one and all
RasWoek I
Sellassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 3:30:30 PM

give thanx jahwoek, i was looking at ur post. I don't have that book. I am currently reading My Life and Ethiopia's progress. Once I am done I will find that book. Can u give i the exact title. Give thanx for ur dedication(wats a another word for that, sounds negative?) and sharing the info. with i ni..

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 7:43:01 PM

nevermind u already listed the title..duh..lol, i didnt' see it. I am reading the first one..
A fren of mine is an author he wrote several books. The one he gave me is call The Lions Roar. I can get his website..bless

prophecy

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I