Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1187&start_row=1

Nyabhingi elders to USA

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/28/2005 6:33:37 PM

Blessed Love rasta far I

Ones and ones... the other day there was reasoning on forwarding nyabhingi elders to the USA for a teachment and groundation by the bredren in Northern California....I have not been able to locate the thread here... please know that this has been on i-ditation for the days here.

INI capable of this... really... with some planning.. UJIMA and Ujamaa )collective labor and raspondsibility and collective economics... this can be.....The other day these thoughts were on i spirit.....i consider that TODAY i have $USD50 to put towards this. i-woman don't have direct connection to houses in Jamacia, but i-woman can check ini family on other islands in the Caribbean and speak with bredren, however there is knowledge of elders i see by some of the ones. I-Nefertiti don't have access to the INS $hit$tem as this i is off the grid... however.. this usa reasoning is POSSIBLE.

Ras and Empress TRUTH.. the i's have been saying LIVE-rectly much and call upon i to struggle with the INTENTION of ones words and such. Give thansk and Praises for the perserverance of conviction. These mere words that all of US-i's write, the black ink on these white pages....and the fiayh that has fanned has been for i, iron sharpening iron. This has been on i-ditation. This is such a simple thing for ini to do. InI call upon the board here to reason upon this.

I am tired of all the talk talk talk(my own, cuz i know i have a lot of words) and days pass that i do nothing of measure for the LIVE-rect struggle of ini. Not to say that what ones do on the local bases in family and community are not significant.. but ini know that most of ones on this board are not struggling to the degree that ones cannot contribute a coin, knowledge, LIVE-rection and/or time to this call. THIS IS NOT A MISSION.... Unless the elders are missionaries to us here in the states in our backwardness.

DreadLION is the i open to hosting such a thing? The north CA area has a lot of dreadlocked ones who have a livity... are they open to fiayh reasoning? Ones in professional positions, can the I host elders on visas? The others host time and organization of immediate family to host the elders on a tour of the USA ? Rasta fari is a movement of JAH People....

LET us now sound the WORD into the action of POWER...

ARK I, raspect to the i, is it possible to open this action on this site?

Blessed....
rasta far i

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/28/2005 9:31:09 PM

Nefertiti,

Yes I, the action is open.

Let I know what I can do to help.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/28/2005 9:51:01 PM

greets

there are nyabinghi elders right here in the united states

Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/31/2005 12:29:14 PM

Blessed Love

Yes I Sistren Nefertiti,

Let InI make it so. Iman will back this to the fullest.

I will definitely put up $100 and I will contact and work with Ras Michael, Ras Smiley, Ras Akiru, R.J, JahSon and all the InI local Binghi Rasses to bring this work to real-truth-zation.

This will take some time and work b/c InI don't have a space freely available. November 2 can be COLD and July 23 can be HOT. More ones tend to show up for Coronation Ises, in July there is gardening to do, etc.

Advance planning is a must, we have often not gotten it together 'til last minute and then not many can make it. Yes I! It is time for this work, Iman am excited!

I am having some serious health issues at this time, its stormin massive outside and the 'holidays' are here, so let us take it slow and deliberate and we can make this happen!

Nefertiti, where does the I live, can you make the trod whence the time comes? See what connections the I can come up with and I will do the same. Should we continue this correspondence here or thru e-mail (rassteven@starband.net)?

ONE PERFECT LOVE SHALL OPEN JAH DOOR

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/4/2006 9:30:24 AM

Blessed Love rasta far i
site the first step here. Ark I, give thanks and praises for this forum intinually....bless, sis irijah yes the elders here in the USA must be inclued of course, and that is the first step is to reason with the ones and ones regarding the logistics of it all, go forth in that for sure. Ras Steven, give thanks priases for that. Let ini move forward. I site that a gathering of ini manifest. Let ini meditate on put upon hte heart and mind that all necessity manifest.

INI site that rasta put that request to forward on to this endeavor....Each i has a part in this no matter how big or small....the exalted be humbled and the humble exalted....we must be bigger than our expereince, environment and education has prepared us...(HIM)

All who desire to take part will. INI site that i can travel. Fo all ones and ones...there is no impossibilities for the righteousness.

Ini site the time will be chosen by the planning.....site...so be concsious of the health at this time Ras and don't get too excited. Physical health is important for spiritual health as well. Give thanks for the openness of a site.

bless.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I