Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1184&start_row=11

Haile Selassie I Coronation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:28:04 PM

Queen Rania of Jordan my relative through the Queen of England Elizabeth II

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:30:22 PM

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:32:04 PM

REGGAE is my personal belonging! many do not know what it really means! The real meaning of it is; R is for Royal, EGG is for Queen Elizabeth II, her father George and his father George! I trace a part of my lineage to that Royal Line! A,E, is the initials of the two people whom I trace that line through! Both father and daughter had that initial! It also refers to Meringue a food made from whipped eggs! and also a reference to my paternal! Also referring to Merengue a music and dance from the Dominican Republic, named after Saint Dominic, the capital being Santo Domingo, Domingo meaning Sunday in Spanish! It also refers to Marvin Gaye! As M is my paternal initial and G my maternal initial! Gae not gay! yet gay as in gay Paris a reference to France and my maternal middle name! Also if one turns the M into a W, Marvin Gaye is an anagram! Wayne! Marcus Garvey is related to a cousin of mine! The late actress Madge Sinclair!My grandmothers sister daughter! Her eldest son also named Wayne! Who's last movie was "The Lion King"! Marvin Gaye was murdered by his father on April Fools Day in '84 shot fatally through his heart! My maternal birth month! Toot Toot! Jah! If ah Streggae then Saint Elizabeth is a Parish in Jamaica!

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:37:44 PM

Wayne's World, Austin Powers; Mini Me

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:46:07 PM

Look at how the curtain forms a "W" and the light forms a "D" the dogs name is "Bull" the clerk wrote a "D" the numbers that add up to 4

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:53:15 PM

The TV show "Lassie" opening screen! Lassie a Collie dog is looking back! That is a Lake not the Sea!

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:56:37 PM

YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ALREADY GOING!

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:58:24 PM

Kanye West name is somewhat an anagram for Wayne is KRST the origin of the title Christ! His mother Donda is in Heaven! Walker?

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 9:04:31 PM

Golden Child The chemical symbol for Gold!

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 9:08:57 PM

Fishy Justice! Spiritual Vanity is a Sin sands! Lower Lobby! Rasbury Berret! Moonwalk over Texas! The Soul Train! Heavy Things Coming at Ya! A Silly Burn! Slippped you a mickey!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I