Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1170&start_row=1

greetings

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/22/2005 10:06:38 AM

greetings to all in HIM MOST ILOV-ED NAME EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
and all praises due to Her Majesty Empress Menen

tsk tsk tsk

InI dunno

InI been in this livity since the mid seventies and InI have NEVER seen or heard the "foolishness" that comes out of one and ones mouths here on this board and others.

InI overstand that InI all sometimes say things harshly and that InI all still hold temper at times.....but InI are human unno.......seen.

InI have never been to Ithiopia......many have not, but InI do READ and STUDY and know OF Ithiopia.

InI have lived in the caribbean though.......and most of these things that ones reason about here would be considered foolery.........seen...
the I's would be cast out of a reasoning if some of the things that are said here were said there......ones would be considered a joke thing, seen.

Rastafar I no joke thing unno....no joke thing atall.........the word is considered a tool, no more-no less, for lessons and teachment.....but it is not dissected for proof of truth and is not considered the be all and end all of Rastafar I, as it is, after all, written by man. INI must see HIM and know HIM in all things as HIM is the creator.

Rastafar I as InI know it is....a way of life......a black liberation movement........InI do not have to go into all of that at this time as those of InI who ARE RASTAFAR I AND LIVE RASTAFAR I, SEE and KNOW.......seen

InI HAVE sat in the presence of the elders......InI HAVE listened and learned from the elders.........and InI oftentimes wish that InI elders could get on these machines and see what is typed........so much susu.....trust InI, there would be much sucking of teeth and calling for a fire.......

InI now have a white rasta only board (WHAT A TING....soon they will be wearing hoods), InI now have RASCOM (who thinks all should be under their governing shitstem and if InI are not a part of their governing shitstem, InI are doomed and deemed not worthy of Rastafar I), InI have the fulfilled rastas who praise jeezus........InI have the jerry garcia followers weeping and wailing, looking for a place to lay their heads.....so they choose InI......while their locks are filthy and smelly and their body odor overpowers anything within and around their space.....what is next InI say....WHAT IS NEXT? InI am a white sistren.......no apologies..........BUT.......InI AM A RASTA WO-MAN through and through......InI live Rastafar I and breath Rastafar I.......InI have seen many many things and been through much trials and tribulations....but InI have never seen Rastafar I as it is in this time. many TRUE RAS do not have computers....if they did, not much of this would be going on.......
if RAS MARCUS

MOTHER BUBBLES
MOTHER CAMPBELL
MAMA FARIKA
RAS RAVIN
RAS JAHAZIEL.......and ones who have trodded before InI........
and many others were around on these boards.........man....FIYAH WOULD BLAZE........they are very very wary of white rasta.....seen.....but they know IRIT and that is what they see. they would say...if the I's are white why are the I's just sitting around on a machine typing empty vibes......why are the I's NOT out there teaching reparations to the white communities, why are the I's not exposing white privilege, why are ones CONSTANTLY quoting the word instead of being RASTA OF ACTION?

as InI have said many many times before......the word is not the end all and be all of RASTAFAR I......the I's cannot sit at the gates behind closed doors and read the word all day and type on these machines and feel that that makes them a RASTA.

WHAT WORKS HAVE THE I's done?
WHAT ORGANIZATIONS BENEFITTING RASTAFAR I HAVE THE I's SENT MONEY TOO?
HOW MANY OF THE I's HAVE SENT 80.00 TO THE SHASHAMANE ORG EARRED TO SPONSER A YOUTH IN SCHOOL
HOW MANY I's HAVE SENT A BOX OF SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND/OR SEEDS TO ITHIOPIA or trinidad, or ghana, or jamaica......(we have ekders sleeping on the floor with no blankets there and some have forwarded due to neglect)?
WHAT WORKS HAVE THE I's DONE?

do the I's volunteer within the I's community? if InI just concern ourselves with rasta only, how can the I's spread the words of HIM.....how can InI show babylon who InI are if InI are only surrounded by rasta all the time......each one teach one is not limited to only rasta......since the word seems to be the only book that most read on here, how many I's could reason with a stranger and show said stranger from genesis to revelation HIM in said word......do the I's have the scriptures, do the I's even know the scriptures themselves?

this is not a putdown post......it is a post meant to prayerfully generate honest reasoning and to prayerfully take the raybans off some eyes that truly think they see HIM, but in truth, do not. it is evident by some of the I's posts that the I's still exhibit privilege. privilege is not limited to whites......but to some blacks as well.....seen......but since it is mostly whites are trying to take over RASTAFAR I and make it into something that it is not, InI feel it is something that needs some serious work. the I's cannot take over this livity....seen............so let InI reason....egos need to take a vacation when InI do reason......excuses and pomposity need to be left at the door when InI reason......seen?

one last thing....it concerns this sis that it is not only israelite prince.....who says things like HIM's father was italian (AWO.....see below).......many many ones are coming forth with these vibes......again..........trying to change rastafar I from groundation teachment.....which in this sis site is a no no....how can a one change what has been, what is now, and foriver more, shall be.

InI use this machine mostly for university study, but InI do read the boards and play scrabble on it (InI am only on it so much right now as InI have a break from university and work til january).........seeing all this stuff makes the fire rise up in InI throat and makes InI want to scream.....but InI am here to open eyes, and if InI can get just one I to see themselves so they will know themselves and truly know HIM, then InI will stick around a bit longer......but very quickly, InI am losing patience and energies on the susu InI see on many of the boards....so InI will soon become like many of the ras of InI age.......and will fade away from these boards...when HIM come with fire, ones will see........seen.........because the seals have been opened and HIM is walking the earth.........seen.......and HIM sees all...........prophecy is being revealed.........it is time to separate the wheat form the chaff.....

and as an end note InI see israel prince.....who is trying to say that HIM's father was italian.....what a thing......RAS MAKONNEN nah look italian to this sis.......HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

quote from israel prince/
"
Wake up to who you really are. You are not Rastafarian, that madness did not even exist in the ancient days. Hallie Sellasie is not Jesus Christ, he is not even a real Black man since his father is italian."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

with all this said InI will go now try to eat some breakfast.........

love and blessing to all of the I's
Selassie I
everytime
Sis Irijah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/22/2005 5:10:30 PM

Greetings..
You made a very very good point..
I really got me thinking..
When the time is right me and my girlfriend (We are both still young and me girl and I are still doing school, so we have to wait when we can go.)
are gonna do some voluteering in africa..helping people..
just need to know a good organisation..
I;ve allready found some..but I you have more information about this.

Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/22/2005 5:49:36 PM

idren

young old green yellow etcetera etcetera etcetera

ya nah have to go to afrika

start in the I's own neighborhood.........seen?

Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/24/2005 7:40:48 AM

There is no other way than AFRICA. Ethiopia awaits it's creators.
Give AFRICA your life, and Africa will save your life.
WTC was just the beginning.

JAH calls his dawtas and sons from the ends of the earth.

Haile I
Selah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/24/2005 11:03:18 AM

greetings

if the I read properly the I will note that this sis said START in your own neighborhood.........seen

bless
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/24/2005 11:26:31 AM

Seen sista. No offend was intended. My post stands alone, was not necessarly a reply to yours. love sis

Selah

Messenger: ras shem tafari Sent: 12/24/2005 6:01:16 PM

sis irijah,
greetings in H.I.M. name.

In regards to the introductory post of this topic, I&I agree that some putouts on this reasoning forum are surprising (and at times shameful). This may be the effect of online discussions. To elaborate: sitting behind a monitor encourages less wisdom then a circle of the faithful in true reasoning.

Among the minimal contributions and words on this board, you are rightly irked, and have mentioned that there is little keeping you. I&I still encourage you to stay, and to find family who are willing to exchange knowledge or inquiries---instead of foolishness or sharp attacks at our hearts. It is those budding or fully grown in journeys who would want Sis Irijah here.

guidance & protection
ras shem tafari.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/24/2005 8:49:38 PM

Sis Irijah,

I give thanks for your words. The Fire must burn.

I have a question about one thing you said. Is there really such wickedness as a white only "Rasta" forum?

I haven't seen this and it is such a strange thing and bare wickedness that such a place exists. Could you send I the link so I can witness this wickedness. That wicked den of false people needs to be burned with Fire.

Who do these devils think they are calling themselves "Rasta" and dealing with a white only forum?

Jah see and know,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/24/2005 10:27:25 PM

Bradda Ark,
check out rasjeffy.tripod.com...found it in a reasoning room on a 12 tribes site...an impostafarian by the name of brethen je callin out for "white" and "non-African" rastas to unite....CHA..haven't really looked at the site but its there..i checked it..anyways take a look Iself..
Peace and Higher Overstanding
Ras Woek

Messenger: one dread Sent: 12/28/2005 3:36:59 PM

greetings sis irijah its my second time in these forum and
to be truth me love you words.......
im tellinī you
natures is the mother of rastaman we never made her angry with wars which kill babes,we never eat animal,etcetera
they cover the history of the blackman and now they sons wanna erase that to,
traying to be one of us,natures is pure knowledge and divine
i can see them coming with bleeding subconscious even when they dont know the real history of they fathers murderhistory.
we ar not getting troubles we an no stole
we ar no drifting plumbing material and for you babylon in these forum get the fire burn over u:
WHERE YOU GONNA FLY
DONT YOU GO SO FAR
INSIDE THEREīS A PLENTY
UNIVERSE OF HIGHNESS
EVERYTIME YOU SEE
IM TRYING TO GET HIDDEN
IS CAUSE IM IN THERE WHERE
NO NEED TO RUN TO SCAPE
MY BLOOD ITS GETTING BLACK
MY SOUL ITS GETTING YELLOW
MY EYES ARE RED
AND WITH HEART GREEN