Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1170&start_row=11

greetings

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/10/2006 3:47:41 PM

Greetings all of you ...

I Wanna say I have true Nyabinghi inside me and outside me , word sound power ...
Am I white ... and I wanna say I do not judge the others ...
Who judge is the I Am that I Am ! JAh Rastafari !
And wanna put a information pretty obvious to all of you ...
(Love to everybody , do good all time )

Garden of eden was in Africa
Adam carried all humanity in him body
and Eve too ...
Whites Yellows etc etc etc

The start of life was in Africa ... there is a Sacred Land ...and all people came from Africa ....
even me ...
that im white ...
if the people wanna make me different of they cause Am I white man skin... ok
I will just cry a litle maybe alone , maybe speaking with Jah ...
And I Wanna say I cry cause I Have much love in I Heart ...
And ...
and ....
the fire will burn everything
I and I are waiting for baptism of earth in fire
and asking all time to have fire baptising me now
to I burn all evil ...
I have love ... herbs ... some seeds ... and much faith
the ALL SEE EYE in the sky the satelite the HORUS thing ...
NEW WORLD ORDER thing ... want see I from there ...
but the I will be invisible ... cause I walkin in integrity
money is futile now ....
microship came ....
am I white ...
white lover of everything where is worked by the hands of the almighty
sorry this bad english
im brazilian and speak more portuguese
and never had english classes ... ore anything
I know Jah because of the Grace ...
I dont deserve but I Know the Glorious Name: Jah

do not judge
dont cultivate bad mind thing
dont be anger
dont be jealoUs
do good to urself and others
cultivate love
cultivate light
cultivate a clear mind
cultivate THE BIBLE and know that is INSIDE YA...

PEace
and much ...
but ...
much ya know ?
VERY MUCH
BLAZING HOT
BUMBO KLAAT
FIREEEEEE ON
DOWNPRESSOR
AND PROSTITUTION
PEOPLE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2006 11:42:08 PM

Chaka,

Welcome to the forum Idren. Don't worry about your english, you write clear enough to Iverstand(understand).

The Judgment has already been set by Jah. RasTafarI people speak of the Judgement that has already been spoken by Jah RasTafarI, nothing is new under the sun.

Jah Fire purifies the Spirit of all Jah children. Your reasoning about Fire reminds I of a reasoning I put on this forum some time ago, called "Fire is Good"

Here it is,

------------------------------------
I sight Fire as a good thing, because it burns the wickedness inside and outside. Some prefer to keep the wickedness within, or they have too much wickedness, so they don't like the Fire because it burns too much.

The scripture below is the best way to look at Jah Fire. It is a strength and purification for those that want to live in righteousness, but it is a destruction and torment for those that desire wickedness.

Mark 9
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

The way I interpret salt in this scripture is that Salt is Fire. That is why he said "For every one shall be salted with fire".

In verse 50 where it says,

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

I see this verse as:

Fire is good: but if the Fire has lost its strength, what can you burn with it? Have Fire in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Christ is showing I and I that we will all go through the Fire, that is why he says "For every one shall be salted with fire". So it is better for I and I to blaze the Fire upon ourselves, to burn out wickedness when I and I see it. Instead of waiting for when we die, to burn eternally in the eternal Fire.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Christ is showing I and I to burn away any part of ourselves (thoughts and actions) that is wickedness. Because it is better to enter into Life without that part, then to keep that part, and then burn in eternal Fire, where the worm dieth not, and the Fire is not quenched.

The Fire must come, it is our choice to bring the Fire upon ourselves for a time, until the wickedness is gone. Or it is our choice to not have Fire within, and when judgement come, we will have to deal with eternal Fire.

Keep Jah Fire within

Fire is Good

------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I