Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1166&start_row=31

Why am I making a big deal about Proving things?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/2/2006 11:42:19 AM

Query? InI want to know what ligion dat is this so called prince is following?

I just want to make sure I stay away from it!

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/2/2006 1:42:29 PM

Greetings RSK,

Prince is from the group that calls itself The Israelite Chrurch of God and Jesus Christ, or otherwise known as the black israelites. They are very similar to the extremest black muslim group. Only Black Israelites, (Not Africans as a whole, or anyone for that matter) can go to heaven cus God hates everyone else. Lovely isn;t it.

Peace

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/2/2006 2:20:47 PM

This foolish bumboclaat clowns are BLACK israelites? What the f... is going on? What ah bullshit them a praying bout JEEEEEESUS? Sounds like them catholic church boys bowing to Pope Benedikt. What a foolishness. Them a go fe bun out. Not to be compared with NOI and Black Muslims. THESE ARE CLOWNS.

I n I pay highest RASPECT to I n I Brethren of the BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES OF JAHRUSALEM.

Not to be confused with these bootlickers.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/2/2006 2:54:24 PM

Yes I, but there are many "muslim" groups that are pretty much saying the same thing only instead of Jesus its Allah. I used to see them everywhere in Jersey. I am aware of the other Hebrew Black Israelite group, as a matter of fact I;ve heard an extensive reasoning between Ben Ami and Mutabaruka and man is cool. I did not mean to confuse the two. But yeah, a bummbaclot fi real.

Peace

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/3/2006 8:38:32 AM

der is another group who claim to be hebrew isrealites who are not black, they all messed up too

InI know, Jah No Dead

so I put on iron shirt

RSK

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/3/2006 11:38:52 PM

---

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I